Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tulsiram   07 September 2017

Name in education certificate after marriage

Hi, Recently, I got married and then my last got changed after marriage. In aadhar, I have name after the marriage. Now, I am planning to study degree. I have below questions

1) What should be my name in Degree certificates ? Should be before marriage name or after marriage name ?

2) If name is after marriage, then do we need to change name for 10th and 12th standard certificates ?

Please clarify. Thanks in Advance.




 3 Replies

pankaj verma   07 September 2017

no need to change ..proceed with recent name after marriage...

Tulsiram   07 September 2017

Thanks for your answer.

Will it be any problem in future if all study certificates don't have same name ?

pankaj verma   07 September 2017

no u HV to submitted an affidavit ..that both name are of a same person....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query