Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeshwari Patel   15 August 2017

Name change by Gazette Notification


I have submitted application for my name change in Gazette department. once I receive document from gazette indicating that my name has been changed , do I need to submit Affidavit and news paper cutting too where ever I want to update name? or only gazette notification will suffice?

In my Affidavit and New paper add infront of my father's name D/o "Shri" has been added for respect but in foreign countries people might not understand hence in Print and CD matter I have removed it. is it fine? can gazette take objection and reject my application?

If gazette dept. accepts above difference but later when I want to update name in passport and PPF account , respective people will accept it ? since "Shri" is present in Affidavit and Newspapers add but not present in gazette notification?


 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 August 2017

Mr.,Mrs may be seleced as title.............

The publication made once may suffice for all future reference.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query