BBA Gujarat univ: Patel kaustubh Dhiraj
MBA Gujarat Univ: Patel kaustubh Dhiraj
ICWAI:Patel kaustubh Dhiraj

Now my document are in

Bank: Patel kaustubh Dhirajbhai
Pan card: Patel kaustubh Dhirajbhai
Voting card: Patel kaustubh Dhirajbhai

Dhirajbhai is my father name

will this will create any problem for governement job or any private job, i am planning to give UPSC exam.

Learning

5 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     15 May 2013

This will not creat problem, as it is customary to add Bhai, Rao, pant in some areas.for safe side make an affidavit duly signed by Dhiraj Bhai that Dhiraj and Dhiraj Bhai is one and the same in front of tahashildar of the area.

(Guest)

@Querist,

Yes,you need to get the entire certificates or ID corrected in one name.Act asap.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

GOVIND K JHA (LAWYER)     16 May 2013

i agree in toto with my brother Mr. Bhagwat Patil.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 May 2013

or make an affidavit on stamp paper that Dhiraj and Dhiraj Bhai is one and the same and get it be Notarized of your area.  It is better if your parents also give an affidavit  on separate stamp paper and get it be notarised

srinivas Akula (Software professional)     21 May 2013

Hi,

sir, This is srinivas from kakinada,andhra pradesh and i wanted to change my name including surname,previously when i was in 10th class,my name got changed as akula srinivasa rao and s/o veera venkata satyanarayana,satyanarayana is my mother's brother in law, i joined in a school with help of gardian v v satyanarayana.but in my 10th class certificate this gardian name appeared as s/o and at the same time my  mather's brother in law taken care me from child hood, now before i dont now he is gardian and this thing i came to know when i was studying MCA. and all my certficates with name v v satyanarayana as a father.and in my village ration card and other certificates my name is Malladi Srinivasa rao instead of Akula srinivasa rao, So fianally may father also decided to change my surname from akula to malladi,my mother and father also pass away when i was in childhood and from then my father (my mother's brother in law) only responsible m with me.so please let me know how to change my surname. And when i am applying for any government related jobs,passport and etc i was faced many problems and all my applications got rejected.

So kindly help me  to change my surname

thanks & regards

Srinivas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register