name change

Few years back, I was accused in one case. The name on the police chargesheet was spelled wrongly. Later on court proceedings began and at the end I was acquitted by the court. But on the final judgement's copy my name as given on the chargesheet is wrong same has been written. Presently I am having problem because whenever I fill any form/during interview/during verification I say that yes I was accused but was acquitted and submit the judgement's copy as a proof. They reject the documents stating your name doesnot tally. I have also produced an affidavit stating this name (on judgement's copy) and my name are the same person. But it was also not admissable and they asked me for the name correction to be done or a courts order stating that your name was wrongly spelled. I have no knowledge on how to progress on this matter. Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x