Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My wife has sexual aversion

Page no : 2

Arisedfromslumber (doctor)     20 April 2015

yes sir.  According to everyones advice,  i along with my parents went to her apartment where she lives with her parents.    They called an Advocate from their family side. I expressed my desire to live together and forget the past. she has decided 1 year back and she told she wants divorce by citing silly reasons. i have no option left. Even the so called Advocate, supported her silly reasons. Its a sad way to depart but theres  no room for reunion. 

Arisedfromslumber (doctor)     05 May 2015

sir now i need your advice.

the middleman says to engage only 1 lawyer for both the parties.

is it safe? actually her lawyer is only dealing the case so is it safe to keep our case in his hands? shes also a general surgeon. is there any chances of they demanding alimony. please help

bhrvi   19 May 2015

1]   some of the conversations in the whatsapp showing my love towards her. Are they enough proof to show that she has s*xual aversion ? -

dont clarify whether it is a bed time ? moreover showing of your love might be taken as a TRAPPED from past experience.
involved person knw better wht is true.

2]   self acclaimed psychiatrist and got herself physically examined by her. I too went to this psychiatrist but i wanted to know her qualification for which i dint get a satisfied answer. so its been 2 months.

either lier or mad only can claim to read/predict mind of human being. [ in short no one can predict about own self. it is not next to impossible bt it is impossible.]

experience make wise person more intelligent and education only help them. otherwise all of us aware of the unthinkable unimaginable achivement on the account of illiterate personalities either they school drop out or even does not go to a school [their list is very long in every field].

3]   if i start living together and collect audio and video recordings of her..then atleast do i stand any chance?
                           why u contradict urself ?

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     23 May 2015

From the beginning you took a wrong step.When Your wife is in desparate mood, first you should console her. You could have built confidence in her that you are behind her in all her difficulties.Instead, you carved for s*x urge with her. And you have made the issue public that she is not giving you 

s*x enjoyment.We, the most of the men, do not understand the ladies mentality.You could have handled the situation gently.You should imbibe confidence in her Legal step is the last resort.Even now it is not late to compromise.You take her for outing or siteseeing.or piligrimage of her choice and you do not talk of s*x or problems.You behave like a friend and enjoy the trip.Like that you become closer to her,Everything will automatically settled.Actually women have more s*xual urge than men.But till then you must have patience to bear.This is more human relationship than anything.Cours will go by evidences and witnesses.And the dispute between wife and husband is very difficult to resolve,so naturally courts tendence is towards weaker section.So go with your wife and be a friend rather than husband for sometime.

a

Umesh Pandurang Jadhav   28 March 2018

I have gone through your story regarding s*xual aversion .... it would be fought in court for voidable marriage if u could file petition within one year of ur marriage ... If u want to focus on ur future then my Adv to go for MCD.

Umesh Pandurang Jadhav   25 August 2018

I am late to reply u , well I have gone through ur written summary about aversion ... Ur r too late now , otherwise I would help u to make it under voidable marriage (sec 12-1-a of HMA 1955.) Now u can go for divorce.... My advice will be free for u friend You can contact me 7798764393

Umesh Pandurang Jadhav   25 August 2018

I am late to reply u , well I have gone through ur written summary about aversion ... Ur r too late now , otherwise I would help u to make it under voidable marriage (sec 12-1-a of HMA 1955.) Now u can go for divorce.... My advice will be free for u friend You can contact me 7798764393

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register