Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanveer (Ticketing )     27 May 2015

My wife has filed false domestic voilance case on me

Hi ,

I was married on 16th may 2013 as per Muslim tradition and wife stayed with me for 5 month and for this all month she was forcing me to stay separate for my family as she dont want to live in joint family , but i totally disagree with her and I wanted to live my parents and in this period she got pregnant and went to her mother house on 13 January 2014 , So on 04/04/2014 My child was born we all went to see her in hospital , I and my mother went 2 times to meet her . After delivery of child she dont want to come to my house and was forcing me if I want her back then I have to stay separate from my parents ,So on 20th May 2014 I and my mother went to bring her but again she dont wanted . Anyhow i make her understand So she came back to my house on 16th December 2014 and again she started to torture me to live separate and also threatened me that if I dont get separate then I can take my child (11 month old ) and leave her , Again I apposed her , So on 18th December 2014 she ran away alone from house by keeping child in my house to her parents house ( paranda - which is 400 km from Mumbai ) and from there her brother and mother started threatening me to live with her separate or they will bring very hard time in my life , But I was on my words and said to them if your daughter doesnt to live with me then she can take talak but I will not leave my parents .So on 17th January 2015 i got notice from court Paranda court for 97 CRPC that On 11th January 2015 I and my mother , Father , Sister and Younger Brother has beaten my wife and snatched the child from her and thrown her out of the house in single cloth and asked her to bring from there she has called her relative which stay in Mumbai and they have brought her back to her mother place . So on 27th January 2015 as it was court date I went to court and handed the child to them , And now when I am divorcing her as per Muslim law again her mother and brother started threatening me through my relative that they will file 498a case and DV and Maintenance case on me and my family . After this I have filed put allegation against them in police station regarding threathing me for false cases. 

But i received court summons on 29th april 2015 stating that private case has been register against me and my family for domestic voilance and 125crpc.

Please help me to defend my self from this false cases.

Thanks Tanveer Ahmed.

Learning

3 Replies

Tanveer (Ticketing )     27 May 2015

And I have already Divorced Her on 3rd March 2015. By Sending her divorced written on 100rs stamp paper with lawyer notice and iddat period money and meher

richardjohnson   27 May 2015

Consult with a domestic violence defense attorney. Find someone in your area that provides free consultations and call to take advantage. Even if you are not planning to hire, the attorney can give you priceless information to help you better understand what your options are.

Gather as much evidence as you can without putting yourself in danger. If you feel that you are in any danger or are a victim of abuse now, contact your local abuse services to get immediate help.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 May 2015

dear tanvir if as per muslim personal law your divorce is a valid one then dv case that is filed after divorce is not maintenable but she can claim maintenance under 125 crpc even after divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register