LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zeeshan (Hidden)     29 April 2011

My story of 498a

SORRY FOR MULTIPLE POSTINGS BUT I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF. I HAVE NOT SEEN MY SON SINCE 1.5  YEARS.

I am writing my 498a story here. Praying that authorities wakeup from sleep.

My personal experience first:-

Girl filed 498a for there greedy needs. There is no-one to help husband. 'NO-ONE'.. The only way  to escape is, "sar par kafan baandh lo, aur pagal saand ki tarah bhid jao". You can't run. Don't panic. The more confident are you, lesser the courage of girl & her family. 

My story now

My wife  filled 498a on me.  Why ? B'coz her brother send dirty sms & calls from a fake number to my sis's fiance & there ill doing get caught.( I have proofs). They do so b'coz I asked them to return my money which I lend them as credit after marriage to recover after "huge" expence of marriage &,( Don't think I lied, they transfer car which they give in marriage as security in my name) & also my BIL want to marry my sis to her BIL. I have a little fight with my wife. But after a week & full planing , She runaway with her father & brother when I am at work. (why she run ? why after a week. Think yourself).

Her parents arrange her marriage on false basis. (can't tell u all, example she is 7 years old than me, proof nikahnama). But when I was blessed with a son(only child in my family) that girl got mad. She take away my 5 month old son (when her family's ill doing get caught). since than I never see him. (1.5 years). My bro & sis are crazy about bhabhi & the kid. But that girl used my son as a tool to blackmail me. Her father asked to transfer property in her name when we reach her home to take her back. They create a lot of scene. They do so in the influence of 498a. Her bro said ,"ulta latkawa doonga".

After that incident, I prepare myself for the fight. (as said above,"sar pe kafan baandh liya.")

You may think this is only a side of story. U think right. But read further. 

Everyone says womencell suppress boy's family. But in my case they are on my side. They scold girl. Then Girl went to PS. After listening to me SI scold her. They went to DCP. Same there too. Now they went to Commissioner of delhi police. Commissioner's office called DCP. Then same here. He make girl's family member runaway. Now they went to women's commission. After listening to me. They closed file & ask me file defamation case against her.

Not enough, on my sis's wedding day her advocate make file 498a on me. But as everybody is in my favor. they did nothing & I get to know about FIR after a week of my sis's marriage. I applied for AB.

Now in court, judge send us in mediation, mediator listen to her "blah-blah" first . Then mine. Here also mediator shouted on her & said to me," Don't think of taking this girl home". Girl's family ask 20 lakh. I shouted in mediation," for what do I pay? mere saath hi bura hua main hi paise doo? "  Her brother scold me there. I beat him inside mediation. But still mediator is in my favor. (Than mediation cancelled).

Back to judge. Judge listen to both of us. He badly scold her whole family and ask her to return. But no result. Then he grant me & my family bail( I think in anger). Even before returning of her goods. But I returned all the goods)

Her father is 7 years retired & is 3rd grade employ in railways & is less than 10% in finance  of me. I ask them for dowry ?

I have proofs of there ill doings- nikahnama, sound recording of dirty talk between girl & her family(specially her mother). and many other proofs. (what is need of installing the recorder?)

They people are Criminals.

Overall who is in loss? Girl didn't get married till 35 due to her family's this attitude, I lost only kid in my family & reputation also. Girl & her family did wrong but my family got blacklisted. We have to seek bail & we can't do anything. Is this right?

It cost me almost 1 lakh, in advocates, everybody's 'Khyaal' etc.etc. I burn my money with a smile on my face. No-matter how true & right I am.

Womencell, PS, comisson of women, mediator, judge all says ,"ladkiya ka bura haal ho gya hai is kanoon ki wajah se. 90% case jhooth hote hain.  They itself didn't want to change  but want whole family to change." They said this to all girls, not only for mine.

Are they all wrong.????????

Learning

65 Replies

Zeeshan (Hidden)     29 April 2011

don't think one who give car is not poor.

1)Car is maruti 800

2) Overall cost of remaing goods is less than a lac. Estimated by IO.

3) Marriage performed at MCD ground. 

4) Brothers do very small business from home.

5) House os 30 year old build.

Amit Kumar (na)     29 April 2011

Same is happening with 100's of people like U and me.

Indian Courts have declared a war against fathers and are adopting every possible means to create a “Fatherless Society”. The modus operandi of the Courts includes:

Depriving fathers of the right to love and care for their biological children. Forcing fathers to pay huge sums of money to support children they are not allowed to see. Encouraging false allegations of abuse to paint fathers as unfit parents. Permitting multiple legal battles by mothers to eliminate biological fathers from their children’s lives. Passing ex-parte orders (in favor of wife without even listening to the husband once, that's what ex-parte order is all about) based solely on the allegations made by a child’s mother. Allowing mothers to brazenly disobey visitation orders without legal repercussions to her. Allowing biological fathers to be labelled “kidnappers” for trying to make contact with their own children. Prolonging custody/visitation matters for years, thereby driving fathers into financial and emotional bankruptcy and forcing them to give up the desire to see their children.
It is time everyone recognizes that:

denying access to one’s own biological children is abuse of human rights. depriving children of the love and care of their biological father is abuse of children’s rights.

(Guest)

Sorry to hear your story.

hire a good lawyer.File suit to get visitation right.The child should get both his parents in his life.

good luck.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 May 2011

"But that girl used my son as a tool to blackmail me."   ---   pleanty of similar cases posted here. now this is becoming business.  

They do so in the influence of 498a. Her bro said ,"ulta latkawa doonga".

---   this is the real attitude of 498a women and their families.

shame    shame   .

,"ladkiya ka bura haal ho gya hai is kanoon ki wajah se. 90% case jhooth hote hain.

----    absolutely , yes.

Patience_Adi (IT Professional)     02 May 2011

Same is with me....

Myself, My parents, My sisters and their husbands are also being involved in this terrorism....I havent seen my son since 1year (2.5yrs old)... Police were nice to me and no harassment from police ...many sittings were conducted to save the marriage and finally I got my "dear wife" back to home along with me just for the sake of my son inspite of having 498a,506(B),452,441,363,323,156(3),Sec 3/4 DP act,crpc125 and Civil Procedure code 1908 26(1) but within in 5days she went back again to her parents house along with my son and took my jewels also....
I pray to Almighty to give good sense to the wicked people or destroy them....Now they are asking me to give divorce after which they will withdraw all the cases against me and my family...but I denied their offer and getting prepared to fight the terror....

1 Like

(Guest)

''Same is with me....

Myself, My parents, My sisters and their husbands are also being involved in this terrorism....I havent seen my son since 1year (2.5yrs old)... Police were nice to me and no harassment from police ...many sittings were conducted to save the marriage and finally I got my "dear wife" back to home along with me just for the sake of my son inspite of having 498a,506(B),452,441,363,323,156(3),Sec 3/4 DP act,crpc125 and Civil Procedure code 1908 26(1) but within in 5days she went back again to her parents house along with my son and took my jewels also....
I pray to Almighty to give good sense to the wicked people or destroy them....Now they are asking me to give divorce after which they will withdraw all the cases against me and my family...but I denied their offer and getting prepared to fight the terror....

hard to believe that your cases are fake.

She went back after counselling?

Your jewells?

What jewells did you wear?

so many cases are of no reason  ??

leena (student)     03 May 2011

Mr. Ali,

I know it'll be very shocking for you that i veing a girl is replying and ready to advice you in this case. M a law student. after reading all the things i'll say that really in today's world girls are using there innocence to get married and after that they just want property and money but no family. i'll suggest you to appoint a good lawyer and file a case against her and get your son back. n m sure u'll get it as u r having so many proves against them. and remaining things ALLAH PE VISHWAS RAKHIYE SABHI KARAMO KI SAJA UNHE YAHI ISI JANAM MEIN MILEGI.

and one more thing please dont be emotional for your son. she'll not do anything to him as she is hers also.

4 Like

Zeeshan (Hidden)     03 May 2011

Thanks you all for showing so much sympathy to me. May authorities also hear this.

Patience_Adi (IT Professional)     03 May 2011

Dear Utpala,

hard to believe that your cases are fake.
Even I had the same thoughts if someone else says this....but...but..."I felt the pain only when I had the stomach ache"

She went back after counselling?
Yes...

Your jewells?
Yes My jewells

What jewells did you wear?
May be my message has been conveyed to you in the wrong sense...
The jewells which we gave to my "Dear Wife" in the marriage...
I have also said that she has taken my son...but thank God!! you did not question me on this or what question you would aske me

so many cases are of no reason  ??
Though this may be of no reason...In simple it can be called "Harrassment" to agree my wife's and her families demands or dance as per them...

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :leena
"
Mr. Ali,

I know it'll be very shocking for you that i veing a girl is replying and ready to advice you in this case. M a law student. after reading all the things i'll say that really in today's world girls are using there innocence to get married and after that they just want property and money but no family. i'll suggest you to appoint a good lawyer and file a case against her and get your son back. n m sure u'll get it as u r having so many proves against them. and remaining things ALLAH PE VISHWAS RAKHIYE SABHI KARAMO KI SAJA UNHE YAHI ISI JANAM MEIN MILEGI.

and one more thing please dont be emotional for your son. she'll not do anything to him as she is hers also.
"

True, the lucrative laws in favor of wives have ruined the indian family system. There is lot of chaos in the society resulting from the cruelty done on people in lieu of these so-called matrimonial laws. It has become impossible for a family to take their son's wedding positively. The only way they can b safe is by cutting off all relations from their son as soon as he decides to marry. It has become a crime to be the parents or siblings of a young man. Is this sign of a healthy society?

When chaos rises to its peak, a revolution is born!....I think this revolution is not too far...

2 Like

(Guest)

United States is very good in the matter of equality. Fathers can file domestic violence against spouse/women/domestic partner if there is validity. 

Indian laws should be modified to protect abuse of law and consider the fact that father can be better parent in some cases and is in the best interest of the child. 

Can this aggrieved father file case on human right violation ?? 

1 Like

stylistperson (Director)     13 May 2011

HI THERE, HAVE A LOOK MY FORUM, HOW AND WHERE TO FIGHT AGAINST 498A. YOU WILL GET SOME USEFUL INFORMATION.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query