LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durgesh More   18 April 2024

College holding original documents

I have left college 1 year before... I haven't appeared for exams and left the college... My scholarship was based on backward class and was accepted by govt... Still my college is asking to pay full amount of 70k and not giving back my original documents like caste certificate,10th and 12th marksheet, nationality and income certificate...

I provided written application to college for return of my documents for my government exams still not giving back

Plz suggest what should I do now


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 April 2024

You can issue a legal notice thorugh an advocate demanding return of the documents.

If they do not respond then you can make a complaint with the registrar of the university about it or you can approach court seeking direction to the college to return the certificates. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register