LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu   14 August 2022

My ex girlfriend is threatening me

My ex girlfriend is threatening me that she'll send our intimate photos to my relatives. 3 months back she threatened me and sent some photos to my parents and my uncle. Also she have posted our photos in Facebook. 

We were in a relationship(also physically) for 5 years and we broke up with mutual consent 10months back. My parents or relatives never knew anything about my relationship. 4 months back I got committed to another girl and when my ex came to know about my current relationship, she started torturing me mentally, using bad abusive words on my current gf and my parents. At that time she threatened me and exposed my previous relationship to my parents by sending photos and speaking bad about me. My parents felt very bad. They're still in that stress. Also she shared our intimates photos in fb. I deleted it few minutes later. Now she's doing the same. She have few of my relatives contacts. She's  threatening me that she'll call and speak with everyone and send the photos to everyone.  She also threatens me that she'll go police station to give complain against me. Whenever she thinks, she's calling or messaging me to torture.

How can I deal with this? I need to delete the photos and the contacts in her phone. And i need her to stop coming back to me and torture me. 

Kindly help me with this. 

Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 August 2022

You may serve legal notice to her that any such inappropriate action could result in civil and criminal action being initiated against her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register