LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malatesh k   11 April 2023

My cast wrongly admitted in school

I am from karnataka My cast was wrong admitted in my school and that was continued till my graduation now I am in my 2year of graduation and I need to correct that cast according to my father's cast and I have filed a case in our local court but the case was dismissed by the court and court said that it was not in it's judiciary we need to go for cast council in district level and make a request in that council I am literally confused abd don't know what to do now please suggest me how can I overcome this problem and below I have an question please answer that question 🙏

I have one doubt sir/madam 

Is it possible to make changes in school records by the order of dc 


 10 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 April 2023

The school records or educational certificates cannot be rectified at this stage. 

You can approach the local authorities itself as directed by court. 

Malatesh k   11 April 2023

Thank you sir🙏

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 April 2023

You can approach Thasildar office/district council  to correct your community certificate initially, thereafter change one by one.

Malatesh k   11 April 2023

Thank you sir 🙏 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 April 2023

How it is possible that your father has made a mistake in mentioning his caste at the time of your school admission, which you want to rectify.???

Malatesh k   12 April 2023

Sir he wrongly mentioned my cast while the time of joining in the  school now I want to correct my cast according to my father's cast In the documents of school and colleges what I do to make correction of my cast in school records

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 April 2023

File a declaratory suit in the court and correct your caste. It is your caste and it is your fundamental right to preserve it in proper order. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2023

Thigs do not appear to be so simple

How was cast wrongly mentioned?

who reported false caste to school?

with what motive?

why you want to correct now?

Malatesh k   16 April 2023

Sir my father is an illiterate and he don't even have  his father (our grand father) cast certificate or any other documents so by the time of our admission he took suggestions by his surrounding members and he wrongly admitted in our school documents earlier we founded his (my father's)caste documents we need to correct our cast according to his cast because I am a student after my education it is needed to my career the wrong mentioned cast is comes under category 1 but I don't need it because I need to correct my cast as my father's cast and my original (correct) comes under general category I have appealed our local court by All the necessary documents but court have dismissed the case and suggested to goo for district cast commitee for correction sir I don't need any reservation or anything else I don't even applied any scholarship on that cast till the date I don't need that cast i need my original cast thank you sir if I made any mistakes please forgive me..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2023

Does not sound to logic if someone does not know his cast simply because he is illierate or does not have cast certificate of father to read and know what is his cast.?


Please come clear with facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register