LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chipario   18 August 2018

Mutual divorce

Hi, I got married to my wife (canadian citizen) last year, but we had trust issues since before marriage, and it continued after marriage. we didnt get along well from before marriage and my wife has been living and working in INDIA for several years when we got married. I moved to USA for better opportunities 2 years prior to our wedding. but was unlucky to find a steady JOB.we moved to CANADA last JUNE and I procured a JOB under the table just for the time being, how ever my wife left me to pursue her career un JULY of last year and we have been living seperately since. I have no plans to get back with her and told her we can divorce and lead our own lives. she said OK. all, I want to know is, since we have been living apart, will the family court grant decree soon or do i have to wait as per court decision? could you please suggest a sample mutual divorce content.

thanks

Learning

3 Replies

pankaj verma   18 August 2018

with in two months u can get divorce...9816374011

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 August 2018

The first condition for divorce by mutual consent is separate living for 1 year or more, this condition you fulfill. Secondly the divorce allowed after 6 months of filing of joint divorce petition. This 6 months cooling period can be condoned by the Family Court if both parties move application after one week of filling divorce petition and court find sufficient ground for allowing the application. In such case the divorce can be allowed at that point of time after 1 week of filling divorce petition.

Divorce Advocate Lawyer Pune M (Legal Services)     23 August 2018

I completely agree with what Vijay Raj Mahajan suggested you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More