Upgrad LLM

muslim laws - partition

Hi Can I get a share in my step mother property which was Hiba by my father to her and now both of them my father and my step mother passed away and my step brothers are saying that we don't have any share in this property.. please advise?

We use to live in same house jointly and there was no differences between us.. due to death of our father and step mother now my step brothers are creating dispute and trying to alienating the said house..

Yes you are right to some extent because firqa or sects are differ only for tradition and way of customs but when we talk about law in India is just Muhammadan law or sharia act which is common to whole Muslim community belongs to any Muslim sects.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x