Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

misuse the provisions of Sec 498A of the IPC.

Page no : 2

Victim_Kol (Middle Executive)     28 March 2010

Suryanarayan ji, there lies the actual problem. And the creator of the problem are the women themselves. We have read a story of   "The Shepherd and the Wolves".

If 8 out of 10 women cries about false wolves, the rest 2 who are the real sufferers will be left unheard off ! Women themselves are the biggest enemy of the Women.

And then there are lawyers and women liberation activists who add spice to the soup. These 498a, DV cases are all money making tools and they make the utmost advantage out of it.

In every city there women relief organizations. But how many of them actually work for the benefit of the women is doubtful.

The real truth in India is that, the genuine victims of dowry tortures or domestic violence never come out of the "Laxman Rekha" of their family. They always succumb to their tears inside and try their fullest to keep their Husband and the family happy in cost of her own happiness.

Vijay Naru (Service)     01 April 2010

How many of genuine cases are there, with 98 % acquittal rate, I surprised that people still claim that there are genuine cases.

498a is an effort to convert a failed marriage into a Criminal Case.

We have remadies available in Hindu Marriage Act , why wives don't follow it?. Because the 498a is the easiest tool to make quick money by Wife, Police, Judiciary. Hence every one is promoting it.

The best thing should peace, If you can't live peacefully you should at least part peacefully.

Now society is learning the ways to tackle this menace as we are seeing lots of FIRs being registered against women and their parents who admits giving dowry.

Here again NCW is fearing heavy revenue loss and started demand that giving dowry should be kept away from being convicted. Its like I must be allowed to exploit the people by giving the Bribe.

Is this side we are heading our society.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     05 April 2010

So how to stop these misuse???????????/

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 April 2010

ONLY QUESTION MARK MR RAJ?

'CHANGE OF DIVORCE LAW' IS THE ANSWER.

THE PRESENT SYSTEM IS THE  CONCERNED JUDGE WILL OVERLOOK OR BYPASS THE PROBLEMS IF ONE MALE DEMAND THE DIVORCE, ON THE CONTRAY IF FEMALE DEMAND - THE CONCERNED JUDGE WILL OVERACT AND SANCTION THE DIVORCE. BY THESE WAY MALES ARE BEING VICTIMISED ON THE GROUND OF SEX - THOUGH IT IS PROHIBITED U/A 15 (1) OF THE C.O.I.

THE SOLUTIONS IS - DIVORCE SHOULD BE TREATED AS PERSONAL LIBERTY UNDER ART 21 OF THE C.O.I. -  ON DEMAND DIVORCE MUST HAVE TO BE SANCTIONED. THE 'FINANCIAL BURDAIN' OF THE CONCERNED SPOUSES, TO BE DEAL AFTER DIVORCE AND ACCORDING TO LAW.

NOTHING IS LEGAL BAR HERE. IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY ARGUMENT IN THIS REGARD, MAY PLEASE PUT HIS URGUEMENT IN THIS THREAD.

THE SOLUTIONS IS -

DIVORCE SHOULD BE TREATED AS PERSONAL LIBERTY UNDER ART 21 OF THE C.O.I. -  

ON DEMAND DIVORCE MUST HAVE TO BE SANCTIONED.

THE 'FINANCIAL BURDAIN' OF THE CONCERNED SPOUSES, TO BE DEAL AFTER DIVORCE AND ACCORDING TO LAW.

NOTHING IS LEGAL BAR HERE. IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY ARGUMENT IN THIS REGARD, MAY PLEASE PUT HIS URGUEMENT IN THIS THREAD.

THE SOLUTIONS IS -

DIVORCE SHOULD BE TREATED AS PERSONAL LIBERTY UNDER ART 21 OF THE C.O.I. -  

ON DEMAND DIVORCE MUST HAVE TO BE SANCTIONED.

THE 'FINANCIAL BURDAIN' OF THE CONCERNED SPOUSES, TO BE DEAL AFTER DIVORCE AND ACCORDING TO LAW.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register