Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Edward Charlie (Manager)     20 July 2013

Missing wife & child

Hello,

I am an NRI working in the gulf. I have got married to my wife about 12 years back. I have a son who is 10 years old now. Right from the very begenning of our marriage I have been having issues, which I thought would be fine over a period of time.She always has a habbit of getting attention by faking illness. During any small arguments or day to day difference of opinions, she tends to fall down unconsious, then followed by hospitalization  amounting to lot of money being spent on the treatment or making a big face for days together over small issues. This had created a lot of mental torture for me & my parents who were were also very supportive to her even in spite of all her drama.

I brought her to the gulf three(3) back, & she got a job as a teacher, where she stared discussing all our small family problems to her friends( indians & other nationalities) who were guiding her in wrong directions & watching the fun. Most of the time she's on face book, mobile & SMS. Since she was not listening to me, I had no other choice than to send her back to her parents house(Kerala) during the end of December 2012. Even there she was not willing to co-operate with her old parents & was mentally torturing them every other day over small issues. They are very nice people. She was not on talking terms with her own parents & everybody who where advicing her good lessons.  I visited her house during April 2013 & she was not willing to compromise on anything & was only talking nonsense,  therafter I returned back to the gulf after 4 days. This continued  & I was sending money to her parents account for monthy maintenance, right from the day I sent her  & then her parents would take care of the show. I was not sending it to her account because she did not give me her account number there.. On the 10th July 2013 morning, she slowly escaped from her parents house along with my son on the pretext of taking my son to school & did not come back. In the late evening she called her parents & informed them that she has left home & she has an interview in Bangalore & wants to lead a independant life without anyone's help & she will come back after two(2) days. She calls them every day & extends her arrival trip with some excuse or the other,  but does not informs them where she is staying. She tells them that she is staying in her freinds house & is safe.

She left home & took my son along with her without informing me. None of us (me, my parents & her parents)know the place where she is staying. I tried to call her on the mobile, there is no response. I told her parent to file a police compliant there as she escaped from their house, but they do not want to do so  as they feel it may get complicated & they now say that she is a grown up girl & she can take care of herself & child.  Its been almost 10 days now, I have not been able to talk to my son, nor do I know where he is, besides he has missed his school aswell from the day she has taken him. This has put me into a lot of mental stress. I was also told from some other source that she is trying to come to the gulf of her own, probably then stay with her friends on some understanding.

I would like to seek your advice on the follwing:

1. How do I get my son back.

2. Can I file a police complaint from the gulf,as Iam an NRI.

3. If I file a police compliant, what are the chances for her to counter complaint aganst me.

4. I have decided to go in for a divorce now.......how do I proceed. & what is the averange maintenance amont that I need to pay if I get a divorce.

Please Advice

Edward.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2013

Both husband and wife should be faithful to each other.Openness in mind, patience, tolerance, trust and interdependence can be helpful for good relationship between husband and wife.Love your children and care for their future career which will also keep healthy relation between husband and wife.Don't avoid your own responsibility to maintain smooth and happy family life.Caring each other will be effective to maintain good relationship between husband and wife for disciplined and happy family life along with the children.Both husband and wife should be polite and reasonable in their family life style.Reasonable and justified demands from each other can help for better adjustment between husband and wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register