I undertand from the postings here that the court gives six months/one year mandatory judicial seperation period before proceeding divorce case after filing divorce petition by either party. But, how will the one year seperation period be counted in the following conditions?
1) The marriage was on OCT-2008 and they lived together upto DEC-2008 ie. 2 months.
2) Wife sent divorce notice by advocate in JAN-2009, and husband's advocate replied to it in a contesting manner next week.
3) Now, when could wife file divorce case in the court? ie. Six months or One year after marriage.
4) Actually, what is the minimum judicial seperation time six months/one year?
5) After filing divorce case in Court, will she have to wait another six months/one year as judicial seperation period from the date of filing divorce case in Court? or Will the court count the seperation time from the date of sending divorce notice by her advocate ie. JAN-2009?
6) Is counselling mandatory in all cases? If yes, will it be before judicial seperation or after it? Who will be the counsellors; Legal professionals, Medical professionals or both? Upto what extent the court will consider their report ie. Only for knowing if the case be settled amicably, as proof of Mental Incompatibility, as proof of Irretrivable Marriage, as proof of Mental & Physical status of each?