LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anu agarwal (housewife)     31 May 2014

Mental torture by husband

I got married last yr June 2nd 2013 facing lots of problems bound to leave matrimonial home 2months Bk now I m back to matrimonial home with help g.d.e given of local PS but husband is doing mental torture like he is not coming home from the day I came nor given keys of my word robe 2days not anyone ask for food disconnected television connection . I m trying to give chance to my marriage but he don't understand my father is no more and mama is looking at this matter he ask me not to take any step related to police but what sud I do in this situation nor he is giving me money from last 3months pls pls help

Learning

10 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     31 May 2014

You are a woman. Please love your husband such a way that he can't go anywhere. :-) Law can't make this. Cheer!
1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     31 May 2014

if you don't want to take help of the police then call your neighbours and tell them about his behaviour also show them the locks in all the almirahs ask help from them to solve your problem, if you live in the society flats then also inform the president/secretary of the society and request them to do amicable solution of your problem , it will create a pressure on him as well as you will get sympathy and the witnesses too of his cruelty upon you , talk to him clearly about his views regarding your married life and record all the conversation in your mobile phone , it will also used as an evidence if required in future , if you want to save your married life talk to him nicely and assure him you will from your side never create any problem which hampers yours life forget past and let to start new life , but you have to do�hard work to convince him , do it and live happy married life .
1 Like

Saurav (Engineer)     01 June 2014

deleted

anu agarwal (housewife)     01 June 2014

Thank you everyone ,

@Bani sir i know and I tried my best but end if the day I failed coz I fight with my husband for doing wrong things with me.

@ joshi sir thnks for guiding me a path but i tried this wen mg brother in law tried do to wrng wid me but nothing works husbnd having money so people cant say infrnt if him and he prove me metal in front of them with some bad trick that he taken out bank docs Frm my purse when I shouted he says I m mental. But anyways due to lack of support Frm family I m helpless else I m having ample of proves with me to prove my husband and his family wrong.

@ braveheart can u pls tell me what should a girl need to do when hubby pushed her badly in bathroom and tried to press her neck from duptta whose father is no more mother in tumor patient and other family members not supporting her then where she should go apart from taking help of police . If going to police stationis so bad then why PS officers entertain such request they should directly tell pls go once our hubby will murder u we will come to finish paper work . And being a girl I know compromising was only accepting by girls thts y till date I m trying I know very well very soon my husband will file divorce petition then should I left trying hard nothing happens gud with me in this 12months but can anyone assure I will get happiness after this .

@Saurav -thanks.

anu agarwal (housewife)     01 June 2014

Thanks brave heart  first of all I am sorry to being harsh with you but actually I m in deep pain can't explain and even I know this relation is worthless for me but due to image in society I keep myself Bk. Sometime I feel I should fight for justice to me and same time I feel god will punish them .I m very confused with myself now wait and watch till Monday what husband do I am sure he will file divorce if yes then I want my all things Bk to me. You know who badly they cheated me from starting till end .I m well educated 26yrs and got married with man aged 40yrs ,it was nothing only I can say my bad luck 

Thnks to all 

kamal (Advocate)     02 June 2014

Dear Anu,

In this matter kindly take your experienced elder suggestions and never follow any ones hell stories. Its your life , you have to set right the path with bold decisions,  you would suffer whole life,if you do any mistake at this stage.What i mean to say is try to understand his feelings and where he is getting difficulty.

All the best

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2014

Since you are already there inside your matrimonial house, you are safely protected, hence do not leave he house at any cost.  As far as the stoppage of monetary support by your husband or his parents, you cannot force them give you money, it would like begging, instead you should approach court of law to enforce your rights for maintenance as provided by law.Sometimes hasty decisions will bring forth troubles to even highly intelligent people hence, instead of getting frustrated over each and every turn of event, think wisely and plan further moves which may be beneficial to you, have patience in all your approaches.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     02 June 2014

Interference of common friends and relatives can solve your problem and can help you to create a happy married life.  Don't leave your matrimonial house under any circumstances.. Try to be a self dependent woman. it appears that your husband has been misguided by some body. Mental torture comes under the purview of sec.498A IPC. but unless the mental torture goes to an extreem degree, don't resort to such a measure.. Watch the situation with patience. 

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register