LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhash (president)     08 October 2016

May i send legal notice to judges or magistrates

may i send legal notice to judges or magistrates for legal compliances in particularly apex courts orders of judgments


matter of fact is that I filed compromised petition u/s 320(2) yet  the charge sheet not filed in the offence of 354A IPC along with complainants affidavits.


because nowhere mentioned in the entire Cr.P.C. that compromised could not be possible until unless charge sheet filed.


I have certain judgments -

Allahabad of U.P. Crl.M.C.No. 3606 of 2007 v. Nanhey (1968 Crl.L.J. 1463) and Komallaplli Rama Venkata


and Andra Pradesh High Courts reported in State

Dandapani v. State of A.P. (2004 (1) ALT 605),


Kerala High Court

Yesudas vs Sub Inspector Of Police on 17 December, 2007

 9 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     08 October 2016

Subhas what is the opinion of your counsel about it?

There is no any provision which allow to give legal notice to Judge. If u read it then aplease share it.

If u appreciate the answer then will u give THANK on my profile.? 

1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     08 October 2016

You cannot send legal notice to judges, they have constitutional immunity

You can only file complaint in HC or Apex court.

Whether to accept the compromise or not is the discretionary power of court. If you are not satisfied with the judgement you can file appeal in appeallate court.

Sachin (N.A)     08 October 2016


your PM is not opening resend it or post your question here.

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     08 October 2016

You can't file compalints against judges or Magistrates because they enjoy constitutional privileges. You can file compalints against them in High court o rSupreme Court and as per the Collegium system in vogue fo rth elast 20 years they take  disciplinary action against the errant judge.

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     08 October 2016

If you appreciate the above answer please click the thankyopu button on this forum.

Its waste to pursue this matter.

subhash (president)     08 October 2016




There is one act of parliament which gives immunity for Judges name of act i forgot require checking by which you can not make them responsibile for orders which they have issued in official capacity.

If there is serious misconduct like corruption then you may approach Registrar vigilance under high Court. But  registrar (Vigilance) if you present satisfactory proof (evidence) then he may place matter to Chief Justice of High Court . 

Now there are many cases against Judges foe corruption in past in sub-ordinate court . But first officer who are in vigilance tell people to maintain silence till you get enough evidence for conviction to best of their ability else they tell you better forget

So if you have sufficient evidence as per evidence act then you may first approach registrar vigilance under High Court


Registar Vigilance details for Bombay High Court is availabe on official website

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query