Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhavi   08 July 2015

Married women parents interfering

I am a married women .
We had court marriage two years back. with the permission of both girl and boy parents side.My IN LAWS are very nice.
But my mother ,father and brother are interfering in our married life, abusing on calls and threatening for false FIR.that i ran away with my husband.

Learning

11 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     08 July 2015

you can lodge a police complaint again them to restrain them from interfering in your personal life

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     08 July 2015

File an injunction suit against them

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     08 July 2015

If both parents agreed, why was court marriage done by ignoring our cultural procedures?

You should not take any legal or police complaint.

They are your parents and brother. Not enemies.

You should be patient and talk to them.

You should tell your husband and in laws to talk to your parents.

By resorting to legal means, you will loose the trust of your own parents and brother.

Then, when you are in trouble and need their help, you will not get their help and support.

Please avoid legal/police in between relationships as much as possible.

SuperHero (Manager)     08 July 2015

@Madhavi - Try to solve the issue with the help of elders. Avoid there Phone calls. 

stanley (Freedom)     08 July 2015

@ author 

you are legally married and you are not a minor . Hence there lies no FIR that can be filed as you have married out of your own free will . Have patience time will takes its turn to mend relations with your family .

Please do not go for any legal remidies as these are your parents .

madhavi   08 July 2015

My brother and my father dont want to spend their money on the cultural marriage .

They decided for court marriage.

My brother said you dont have any right on the parental property.They abuses my IN LAWS and MY HUSBAND.My mother intentionally says that come to her house for the traditional marriage my brother says that dont come to our house.

WE HAVE UNDERGONE COURT MARRIAGE DIRCTLY. IS THERE ANY NEED FOR CULTURAL PROCEDURE.

madhavi   08 July 2015

My brother and my father dont want to spend their money on the cultural marriage .

They decided for court marriage.

My brother said you dont have any right on the parental property.They abuses my IN LAWS and MY HUSBAND.My mother intentionally says that come to her house for the traditional marriage my brother says that dont come to our house.

WE HAVE UNDERGONE COURT MARRIAGE DIRCTLY. IS THERE ANY NEED FOR CULTURAL PROCEDURE.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     08 July 2015

i agree with adv nitish

stanley (Freedom)     09 July 2015

Court marriage is a valid marriage .

Mukesh sharma (job )     30 September 2015

i agree some of bec you court marriage and your in law happy with you but you say your parents not happy with you so i tell you if you take leagl action against them then all disturbed bec they all your parents yur father your mother give you birth so plz talk with them and and try to solve this matter with some elder of your family person you say your in law with you so you go with them and talk your parents free minds have some thing in there mind so tell them you are happy with your family and you need both i hope they agree and you get good relation with your parents 

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     05 October 2015

any suitable judgement on the finding that undue intereference by inlaws.....leading to differences and judged as cruelty towards husband by the court...

please share

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register