Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P S Dhillon (interstate druck driver)     18 July 2013

Marriage by fraud & cheat with a great conspiracy

Hi there,

My case is very complicated. I am living in Australia from 2008 and I was in love with a girl who was from my home town which is in Punjab. She made stories about her marriage with someone else. She and her family played smartly and forced me to marry her. I dont want to lose her and I went to India in 2011 to marry her without telling my family. They made a net for me which I came to know after everything. Her uncle is higher rank corrupted policeman in Punjab who got suspended few times, caught taking bribes and involved in few current cases. He have power so that's way he was the main person who organised my marrige because of his connections. He done all the siginatures of my side provided witness, made marriage cert and even he made passport of her niece of my home address and the verification was done from my home according to his plan and even her uncle was saying to me that put her name in family ration card. She never came to our house and no one knows about my marriage. Before leaving back to Australia I informed my parents.

I spounsored her on all my expenses and done each and everything for her. She came her on 10 Dec 2011. For the first few months she was fine but after she started showing her real colours like her family started asking for money to send over. After that I started doing investigation by myself and I found that she was using my money and want only PR through me.When everything went top of my head my mother came to Australia to help me out. I told her family that I have bought one way ticket for her according to her parents and sending her back. Her uncle gave me call and told me not to send her back because he know that if once she leave the country its hard to get in because she is on my visa. He told me to drop her at his relatives in Melbourne which I did on 21 DEC 2012 and I made them clear that the relationship was over. We are separated now nearly seven months but still she is here trying to find any other guy to stay here.

She tried put to Domestic Violence case on me and made stories that when she came to Australia she bought $50,000 worth of jewellery etc. In India her parents done a false FIR on my parents and she is harrassing me her. All her documents are made by her uncle which are fake and according to Australian law I am married but they dont know the truth. I have informed Immigration Department as well. Please someone help me or I can ring you for more advice.

THANKS......

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 July 2013

Go for divorce legally

P S Dhillon (interstate druck driver)     19 July 2013

Thanks for your reply and precious time. The thing is that she dont want to go back because this is her first and last opportunity which she dont want to lose in any way. I have found that she is going for study visa because her visa is till 28 FEB 2014 and on the side she is looking of another PR or citizen guy to stay here for ever. The main thing I am worried about her passport which her uncle made of my address by his connections and power. She never came to my house without any ID of residence Proof how her uncle made her passport of my address. That Passport was not even delivered at my house address. He collected passport from Passport Chandigarh Office by hand.

NGOKC (pm)     27 July 2013

inform immigration authorities of false address and withdraw your sponsorship

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register