Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navin Alwala (DEO and Asst.Manager)     18 July 2013

Marriage at 21 years running age is right???

Am Navin. My Date of Birth is 20th Jan, 1993. Now am 20 years old. Am doing a job. I wanted to marry my aunty's daughter. Even she at 20 years old. Her date of birth is 05th march, 1993. We have only 2 months difference in age. The main problem is with her parents. Forcing her to work very hard all the day. Due to that, she always facing health problems. Punishing for small mistakes and scolding her badly. Ofcoz her parents are well-settled than me. Am not able explain her problem with her parents. Even parents worried about her. My parents accepted for our marriage. But her parents not accepting for our proposal. Even her parents increased torturing her much after this. She tried to suicide once. But i forced her not to do such an idiot things. Then She is saying to marry her soon. if not she will die due of that torture. If she do suicide. Even am nt wanted to live. So, please give me suggestion how can i marriage her soon? and how can i get legal certicaficate?? If there is any laws and rights for helping for our marriage, plzz send details of that laws and rights....

Learning

2 Replies

Navin Alwala (DEO and Asst.Manager)     18 July 2013

Do i marry her by next year when i get 21 age ???

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 July 2013

Yes you can marry her.  There is no problem from your parents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More