LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivendra sachan (advocate)     16 July 2012

Marriage

Dear sir, though u have tried for settlement, i still say to try again for it. Secondly through law u have two options, either if ur wife is not living with u can go for restitution of conjugal rights u/s.9 of hindu marriage act, along with restoration u/s.98 of cr.p.c. and restart ur married life. Or dissolve ur marriage by mutual consent if want. As per threat and intimidation is concern u may file a complaint u/s. 506 of i.p.c. But better avoid thore triffling matters like her age and regards, and restart ur life with her.

Learning

2 Replies

shivendra sachan (advocate)     16 July 2012

Dear sir, though u have tried for settlement, i still say to try again for it. Secondly through law u have two options, either if ur wife is not living with u can go for restitution of conjugal rights u/s.9 of hindu marriage act, along with restoration u/s.98 of cr.p.c. and restart ur married life. Or dissolve ur marriage by mutual consent if want. As per threat and intimidation is concern u may file a complaint u/s. 506 of i.p.c. But better avoid thore triffling matters like her age and regards, and restart ur life with her.

Pankaj Kejriwal (Advocate)     16 July 2012

Dear Sir,

A case come to me that a Hindu Girl went with Muslim boy both are major both are school time freind and take a Nikahnama (Marriage Certificate) issued by Shahi Immam of  Tipu Sultan Shahi Masjid, 185, Dharmtolla, Kolkata. The Haq-e-maher was decided Rs.51,786/- only. The father of girl mainly concern with whether this nikhanama is valid without consent or witness of any family mamber and he want this Haq-e-maher may be increased up to Rs. 25 Lakh atleast. Please help hoe this can happen legally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register