Upgrad LLM

marital problem

my husband and I are living sarately. He says he doesn't want to see my face. He is not ready for counselling. If I ask him to meet me in lawyer's office for divorce under mutual consent, he doesn't agree for that too..Has blocked my calls and I don't where he is presently residing. Occasionally when I get opportunity to talk to him, he provokes me to put a police case against him. Please help on how to convince him for counselling. Can I directly approach women police officers to help me in convincing him to counselling?

Hello Smurthi first you will decide you want to live with him or not if yes than you go to court and file case in sec 13 HMA and court will send notice to  present in court 

other if he not ready to live with you than why you call him for lawyer office counselling go for divorce and file case in court with maintaince in sec 125 

What do you expect from counseling? He doesn't want to see your face and you want to live with him? Do you have any self respect? File police case against him. Talk to lawyer to draft complaint, say you want to buy combo-package for 498a, 406, 377, 307 and 506. Husband will agree for mutual divorce after this if you don't make unreasonable demands for alimony. If you make unreasonable demands then he will fight back. If he fights back prepare to give all your earnings for next 5-7 years to a lawyer and be prepared for possibility of seeing the beauty of jail from inside.

Total likes : 2 times

instructor

First ofall visit his place with all your and his respected relatives and arrange a meeting there with him and sort out an amicable solution and then follow that , secondly if he didn't want to live with you and wants divorce and you too not want to live with him then go for mcd , if he is not ready but you want divorce then file contested divorce case in the court .

Dear Autohide,

The Combo package is eye catching , but how 307?

YOU CAN FILE DIVORCE PETITION AGAINST HIM

What is problem with 307? If you are ordering a pizza then why not have all the nice toppings? Kerosene on clothes, sleeping pills, "accident" on stairs etc. So many ways to order 307 topping. Watch some 1980 Hindi movies for more recipies with 307.

please explain what is 406,377,& 506

Advocate

Approaching police will spoil the possibilities of reconciliation. You file Restitution of Conjugal Rights under HIndu Marriage Act or Right to Residence under DV Act. These are civil matters where police don't involve. You can file for maintenance alongwith RCR petition similarly CrPC 125 (maintenance) alongwith Right to Residence petition under DV Act.

As you say "He says he doesn't want to see my face." It appears counseling will not work. Better file divorce and get rid of him forever.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x