New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

js vasan (self)     14 July 2016

Making payment through court of law

Dear Sir,

Good Evening! I got the loan amount of Rs.100,000/- for business purpose from my client on 26.11.2014.

(Interest payment mode: quarterly; tenure: 2 years; mode: cash payment; Int: 14% p.a. simple interest). The agreement paper signed by both parties and the original document handed over to her (client) and I have kept copy of the agreement to myself.

I had properly paid the interest amount for the period of 26/11/2014 to 25/08/2015 ( 3 quarterly) by cash. But, I have received the “signed interest payment voucher” for 2 quarterly only from her.

Due to struggle in my business, I have made the interest payment delay for the period of 26/08/2015 to 25/02/2016 (2 quarterly).

I had given the “interest payment voucher” to her for the period of 26/05/2015 to 25/02/2016 for her signature to received the interest payment. But, she is avoiding to submit the “signed interest payment voucher” to me still dated.

I feel, she is tried to cheating me. So, I have stopped interest payment for the period from 26/02/2016 to 25/05/2016 (1 quarterly). But, she is giving pressure to getting interest from me without interest payment voucher.

2 months back she was came to my home and gave threatening to my family member (minor female child age 14 year-sister’s daughter) without myself or my family members presence. Same threatening from her’s son by same way on 10/07/2016.

Note: I living with my sister family in her (my client) own house.

I will be ready to honestly pay the separate interest amount for delayed interest payment amount for delayed period.

I need Suggestions for the below questions:

So, now I would like to giving Warning Notice to her for submission of “Interest payment Vouchers” for the settle period. Can giving the notice from my office letter pad?

If she could produce the “Interest payment voucher” to me; Shall I able to make the further period payments (26/02/2016 to Maturity date 25/11/2016) through the court of law?


Thanks & Regards,



 1 Replies

Gagan Kumar (Lawyer)     14 July 2016

Hi Vasan,

Forum discussion may not give you concrete solution. You need to consult a lawyer over the phone or need a face to face consultancy. If interested you can contact GK & Advocates Law Firm ( It will save your time too.


Gagan Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads