Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Govind   19 May 2018

Major Issues with Spouse

Dear All,
I have got married during in 2009 and blessed with a daughter in 2010. Till 2017 we were minor misunderstanding and fight but we used to stay togther. From 2017 when my wife started working she completely changed and least bothered about me. Even when my mother was on death bed she left the house and I was looking after her and she got passed away on June 2017. During my mother sickness she asked for divorce and she agreed for mutual concent, but later she did sign the concent. Andgot job in Mumbai and I got relocated and was staying alone there. My wife agreed to relocate but later telling she won't come and was least bothered about me till now even when i got legement tear and sickness. Now she got herself transferred to Chennai and getting shifted along with my daughter even when I pleaded not to go and stay with me. We are not having any physical contact since 2017. Now she is asking for divorce but want minimum 20k as alimony, but she won't initiate anything from her side. I will sign mutual agreement and appeal the court for alimony which would be minimum 1/3 of my salary. Now I am great stress Don't know what to do. can anyone help me with legal solution for this.

Thanks, Govind

Learning

22 Replies

Helping Hand ! (Advocate )     19 May 2018

For sake of girl child adjust with her.  Girl childs future you both have to see.  Dont make mistake of going for divorce and then repenting whole life and taking curse of the girl child.

However mutual divorce is the best option with one shot alimony paid to wife and co and child custody given up.

Whatever you think and wish will never happen.  Either adjust with them or simply pay money and take divorce and be alone.

S Govind   19 May 2018

Till now I was adjusting for the sake of my child, but my spouse was insisting for divorce since many years, now as she started earning she is least bothered about me how I am whether I am dead or alive. And as I am no parents or siblings I am right now staying alone only. I am totally frustrated and depressed no idea what to do. How can I adjust if she is not staying with me at all.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : S Govind
Till now I was adjusting for the sake of my child, but my spouse was insisting for divorce since many years, now as she started earning she is least bothered about me how I am whether I am dead or alive. And as I am no parents or siblings I am right now staying alone only. I am totally frustrated and depressed no idea what to do. How can I adjust if she is not staying with me at all.

If you cant live with wife take mutual divorce. Why are you whining? One should try to certain extent to lead married life by adjusting with each other. If it is too troublesome better to take divorce. Now dont start cyring you dont have money, she not agreeing for mutual divorce she wants alimony.  If you cant handle all this, you should not have married. Lead simple life of bachelor.  Eat sleep, drink, loaf and be happy.

S Govind   19 May 2018

It is not about crying and all... she says yes and later backsoff.. I think it's like torturing me. i am ready to adjust but she is not.. even alimony is also no problem but she is not agreeing for that, wavering

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 May 2018

Keep alimony amount on your daughter name.Your wife may be happy

S Govind   19 May 2018

OK. Will pursue that. can you suggest how to take this legally.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2018

One should attempt to stay away from litigation as much as possible.

If IT becomes unavoidable then one should face IT as lion hearted.

Have you, elders from both sides, mediators, well wishers, sharp counsels, shrude negotiators……not tried to save the marriage? If IT can be done successfully IT is the best option.

If differences can be creased, and marriage can be saved nothing like IT.

If litigation can be avoided and matter can be resolved amicably and troubled wedlock can be ended by MCD IT is 2nd best option…

If your spouse agrees for maintenance and sharing the responsibility of child you may agree to IT.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2018

If nothing is possible despite all efforts and matter is sure to land up in PS, courts of law then you need to become properly informed and have your unshakable witnesses and irrefutable evidences and a very able counsel to guide and defend you.

Be prepared for protracted litigation.

If your spouse agrees for maintenance and sharing the responsibility of child you may agree to IT.

S Govind   19 May 2018

despite of elders advice my spouse is movind to the place she wants along with my daughter. she was very clear that she has no interest in me and not willing to life normal life with. And so right now I am thinking of go legally. She told me to send legal notice which I will send in a month, i doubt that she will respond, if she doesn't then i have to go legally. so how i should apporach legally

(Guest)

You are unfit to stay married. You should take divorce ASAP.

S Govind   19 May 2018

Easy to say all those. sincr 9yrs i am married, never thought life will be like this. how should i take divorce asap.... is it possible to get asap? if so how

(Guest)
Originally posted by : S Govind
Easy to say all those. sincr 9yrs i am married, never thought life will be like this. how should i take divorce asap.... is it possible to get asap? if so how

Give money to wife and buy divorce decree.

S Govind   19 May 2018

I thought this forum would give proper suggestions but this seems to be different. all are experts and give no possible and amicable solution. anyways i will look after what i need to so. basically i am not able to explain what I need to say as it's not that easy to type entire experience in few lines.

S Govind   20 May 2018

Thanks for the reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register