Raj Kumarji gave a valuable reply. I also endorse it. I will try to answer your pointed questions.
1. Can he pressursie me for doing job and likewise avoid maintaince to me right now i have passed my age for a good job even if i would like to do job will not get the proper job ,, also can i get maintaince if i m working.
He cannot pressurize you to do job. But I suggest you to do some job either it is good or not or not commensurate with your qualification. By doing job, you will be economically empowered. Economical empowerment is the most important thing to live with dignity and to fight for your further rights. As long as, your employment won't hamper you to look after your children, having a job is a better thing for you. Certainly, your earning by employment may reduce the quantity of maintenance you may likely to earn from your husband, that should not discourage you to get employed.
2. wht is the time frame of a normal maintaince proceedings ???
S.125 cr.p.c. mainntenance cases may run two to three years depending upon the parties. But within in 3 to 6 months, on the basis of the pleadings and documents produced in the court, you and your children will be provided maintenance. Do not forget that your children are also entitled to maintenance.
3. can i ask for one time settlement of maintaince as he is keen for divorce but i dont want to give to protect my kids of a taboob of a divorcee parentens
Whether to accept to give divorce or not as demanded by husband is totally your own choice. There are several things to be considered to accept his request or not. For what he is seeking divorce? Whose fault it is for not having a successful matrimonial life? There may be some cases that it is neither the husband's fault nor wife's fault and both cannot adjust to each other. In such a situation, it is better to have divorce after mutually agreeing about the permannent maintenance and custody of children and also taking care of children's right in ancestral and if possible self-acquired properties. But before thinking about all these things, first you must come to a definite decision whether to give divorce or not. In Section 125 cr.p.c. lumpsom amount is not possible, until both parties agree for such an amount and put the proposal before the court.
4. have i to estaiblish his living realtionship in the court of law?? as he is currently from past 2 years
What do you mean of living relationship. please expand.
5. he has shown total salary as his n number of loans and his own expenses and come out that only 10k is balance from his lakhs of ruppee income???
A person working in a foreign land must be earning huge amount. As far as his other dependents are concerned, I agree with Raj Kumar's reply. For showing his income you can produce documents or in S.125, the court will direct him to place his salary statements and bank statements at your demand.
6. does face value of a lawyer is more imp in the court to win or the suffering and question of law is imp as my lawyer hs quiet since my husbands lawyer has a reputed lawyer
No. Your lawyer must know the law. That is enough.