lost sale deed

Hi Sir/Madam

I am planning to buy a property (house constructed on plot) in Bangalore. The owner of the house is no more the property is transferred to family via registered will.

This plot was alloted from society in 1975 to the owner, they don't have the original sale deed of the property. Does banks give loan for this kind of property? Is it ok to buy this property? Please let me your opinion on buying this property? 


You need to verify the owners status in revenue records.Check for the titke of seller. However you can check the revenue records there will be mention of transfer in the name of testator ;If the testator has been propery mentioned as owner by way of sale deed then there is no problem.


ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  IF AT ALL, the original Sale Deed is not traceable (for any reason, whatsoever ....)  in House or at SRO,  THEN get a "Police Report" of the same, stating facts, that it is lost /misplaced /stolen /whatever....

2.  ISSUE proper Public Notice in two local Newspapers, thru a registered Advocate.

3.  Execute a "Irrevocable Indemnity Bond", in favor of Buyer-party, indemnifying buyer against ANY & ALL losses /claims /whatever...., of any kind whatsoever & whichsoever.

4.  Armed with above documents & other existing available society documents, execute proper Sale Deed with confirming & consenting signatures of ALL residual legal heirs.  PERIOD.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x