LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonal (Executive)     16 January 2011

live in with married man

I am unmarried girl, love a person who married and want divorce from his first wife but she dont want. she is not living with him since one year. now we are planning to live in another city under the live in relationship... would we get in problem in this... can his first wife fiel any case on him or me....

Learning

32 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 January 2011

Just go ahead if you are not afraid of your personal character before the society having extra marital affairs with a married man and breaking a family. But if he wants to divorce his wife  who has deserted him for more than 1 year I dont think there would be much difficulty for him to divorce his first wife, depending on the circumstances under which she left him for more than 1 year. In the mean time why dont you marry him after his divorce in spite of going for live in relationship. You have to think seriously of your future and not only for the present pleasures of life which you  will live to regret through out your life. Remember you only live once in this planet so live a full life happily. Look before you Leap.

2 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 January 2011

It is better to follow the advise given by N.K.S. Sir

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     16 January 2011

very correct advise by assumi sir

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 January 2011

CORRECT ADVICE BY MR ASSUMI.

NEVER SOLEMNIZE THE  MARRIAGE  TILL THE SAID HUSBAND DIVORCED AS PER LAW.

1 Like

(Guest)
Mr N K Assumi has given you a correct advise.No one can give you better advise than this...so just go with his advise.....thank you assumi sir!

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 January 2011

@ sonal

how mean you are!

first you spoil a married woman's life.And then u come here without any conscience to seek advice to get into an illegal relationship!...so sick!!!

it cant be said whether the wife can file a case against u or not.but once she comes to knw abt this live in relationship,she will(rather she must) drag her husband into cases for adultery in which your name will also be publicised.she may even locate the neighbourhood where you both want to live in this immoral relationship.then she'll badmouth you in your locality also

i dont undestand why women like you cannot find unmarried men for themselves!and when socoety calls them bad names,they raise a hue and cry that in india, men have no respect for women!!!

remember...wot goes around comes around!tomorrow this unfaithful man may leave you after getting tired of you,when he finds another gal of your type for himself.then you'll run here and there...but no indian kanoon will give you any justice....because you are not his wife..

remember his wife doesnt want to divorce him...there might be genuine reasons why she's living separately.if her intention was to leave him,she may have divorced him by now.there's a probability ur lover is an abuser....dats y the separation...so dont get into his trap.

by the way,how wud you feel if ur dad leaves ur mum for another woman or ur jijajee(if u have a sister) leaves ur sis for another woman?or in future,if u have a daughter,her husband leaves her with you,to hook with another keep???

Subramaniam (NA)     22 January 2011

hi sonal i am also in to similar problem only diffrence is that i am the man here who wants to be married  . I ve been into a painfull divorce process which is still goin on for its 7th yr in court to get away from a very nasty women and now i found my soul mate a year back but i am unable to marry her thats how indian law is . , i feel if u are confident you like this man carry on do not listen to narrow minded people and there thought .

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 January 2011

" she will(rather she must) drag her husband into cases for adultery "

- LEGALLY NOT POSSIBLE.

now we are planning to live in another city under the live in relationship... would we get in problem in this... can his first wife fiel any case on him or me...."

NO.

KEEP CONTACT WITH US.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 January 2011

Originally posted by :Arup
"
" she will(rather she must) drag her husband into cases for adultery "

- LEGALLY NOT POSSIBLE.
"

Yes it's possible,because it's mental cruelty.....

recently a yoga guru was dragged into DV Act,one reason being his extra marital affiars with a k***.

this news was all in newspapers.it's also in LCI.

now the above case will be the next headlines news

@ ms sonal

YOU ARE GREAT.

DON'T BE CONFUSED.

" i dont undestand why women like you cannot find unmarried men for themselves "

LOT OF THINGS ARE BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTAND.

THERE IS A A WORD IN ENGLISH DICTIONARY - 'LOVE' . DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF IT?

IN HINDI IT IS EXPRESSED IN THE MANNER - DHAI AKSHAR PREM KA ...

LOVE IS UNIVERSAL. LOVE IS IMMORTAL. LOVE IS BOUNDARYLESS.

recently a yoga guru was dragged into DV Act,one reason being his extra marital affiars with a k***.

- PUT YOUR DETAILS

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     22 January 2011

this yoga guru was not punished for adultery, but was sent to jail for not paying maintenance .

adultery by a married male with an unmarried lady cannot be punished, similarly a married female also cannot be jailed for commiting adulterywith a male, only this male living with a married female can be punished.

so no harm in going ahead if u have decided for it taking into consideration of pros and cons of this relation.and his failthfulness for u.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register