Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

live in with married man

Page no : 3

Hiren Gohel   25 March 2016

For Roshni.... Why the hell are you getting so much excited rather disturbed? Do you even know women are spoiling the image and status of the devine relationship called marriage nowadays.? Excuse me for my language but women habe become b*tches and they're literally proving it with their behavior. They're misusing the law to dominate their own family and others too. "So, Roshni beta tum pehle apne aas paas ki ghatnao ko dekho, ankhe aur dimag dono kholke kuch samjo. Osho pe questions mat uthao. Apne andar jhaako. Duniya tumhare najariye se nahi chalti. Tum aurato ko jitni bholi samaj rahi ho itni bholi to shayad duniya me koi aurat nahi rahi hogi. So just stop spreading your Shitt on this blog and please sign off for god sake."

"NK Assumi sir" is the best... hats off to his knowledge and presence of mind.

It seems like Roshni is living in a world of her own dream. Roshni.. Sabse pehle to tum sapno ki duniya se bahar aa jao and just have a look around yourself. Duniya bahut aagey nikal chuki hai. "Osho is a modern god" and I am totally agree with this statement. Osho is not encouraging people to live in without marriage but he is just saying to set everyone free whom you really love. Don't tie them or cage within so called marriage or relationship. A lot of people are expressing their views and relies against Sonal's simple questions. But I can see that you're the only one who is not agreed to anyone's answer. Do one thing.. find a planet or an Island where people can match and agree with your views and they can hear your useless arguments and just settle yourself there. I think you're a different personality. "Iss society ke sath tumhare vichar mel nahi kha rahe hai. Yeh society tumhare liye ya tum iss society me rehnewale innocent people(People like Sonal) ke liye khatra ban sakti ho". THANKS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register