LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Litigants--U fight on 3 Fronts not 1

Generally litigants feel that they are fighting on one Front only i.e. against their opponent party but they are mistaken they are to fight on three fronts against three different people.

One-----their opponent in the Cases.

Second-----Judges who can be wrong,if you do not convince them completely or who can be bribed also to decide against you.To secure this front ,I suggest to give certified /attested copies to the courts and take certified copies of each and every document from the court to keep as a back up.Also submit as many as documentary evidence to prove your stand in the court as possible,so even if the judge is bribed ,it may become difficult for him to decide against you.

Third-----Your own advocates,they are professionals,always trying to get more business,they may make so many mistakes even unknowingly which may prove fatal for your case as I was reading here that an advocate did not mention the amount of the cheque bounced in the notice and the case was fallen in the court.To secure this front,I suggest you to be a student of your own case,your advocate may be having so many cases but you may having one/two only.You can devote more time than your advocate particularly on your case.Do not believe your advocate blindly,keep a vigil on each and every move of your advocate and if not satisfied change without delay.People,even losing in the lower court,keep the same advocate in the higher court also.Quite pathetic.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-138-NEGOTIABLE-ACT--23489.asp

Hire a good lawyer and only a good lawyer,because a bad lawyer can lose a good case and a good lawyer can win a case which is seemingly lost.

Even if you get a good lawyer,study your case yourself as much as possible,be student of your case,a lawyer has a lot of cases,but you would be having a single one,so you can do a lot in winning  your case.

So my dear litigant fellows ,you must be taking are of  the first front in general,but take care of the other two fronts equally to make sure your wins in the Court cases.

Plz. contribute. Correct me, where I am wrong,you feel.

Learning

1 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 September 2010

Yes, I agree with u. Even we will have to manage or to keep an eye on other judicial staffs, like bench clerks etc.

It is well said that it is we the litigants fight the case not the lawyers. Some pays the money/fees and the case file to their lawyers and think that their duty is over, this is not correct, we must help our lawyer to understand our case better, some times conversation is reqd with our lawyer, like about the moves and to chalk out the strategy.

Also we must be in contact with our lawyer regularly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register