Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagpreet (student)     24 May 2012

Legal notice after no dues and relieving letter thread topic

Sir,
i was a trainee in a company for 6 months. I signed an agreement of 6 months with company but i quit before 6 months. I have not given any resignation letter but the company HR let me leave the company and I was given no dues certificate and relieving letter from the company.
Now after one month the company calls me and asking for the training cost in the agreement.
my question is that... weather they can take any legal action against me after giving me NO DUES and RELIEVING letter.
please help me in this situation.....
my friends are telling me that no action can be taken after no dues and relieving letter from company.....
and you have not given resignation so company has given you no dues and relieving letter on their behalf.....
please tell me if the company can take any legal action on me after no dues and relieving letter ?????

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2012

You are the lucky one.

It is believed that NDC and relieving letter are issued on the letterhead of the company under original seal and signature of the competent employee.

Relieving letter is issued post all settlements.

As the company has realized its error hence the company personnel are trying to peruse you to pay by verbal persuasion.

In case the company issues a letter, notice, legal notice, you may approach your lawyer and let your lawyer handle it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register