LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dusmanta Kumar Dhir Samanta (Branch Manager)     14 August 2014

Legal heir certificate

Respected Sir/Mam,

                     My uncle's 40yrs. son died due to cardiac failure. He was a govt. servant and he was not done any will for his dependants. Dependant's left by the deceased are Father, Mother, Wife and Daughter. My aunty is a retired govt. servant and she is drawing pension also my brother's wife is in a govt. service. Can my Uncle apply for Legal Heir Certificate and whom to apply for the same?

                     Kindly suggest.


Thanks & Regards

DK Dhir


 1 Replies

ramgopalpadala (Document Writer)     19 August 2014

Sir, after thorough verification, Hon'ble Court will give Legal heir certificate. But it takes time.

For Govt. Employees, Tahsildar (Mandal Revenue Officer) also have the right to give the certificate called Family Members Certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query