Legal guardianship status

Dear Members, How to confer legal guardianship status of a minor girl to her maternal grandmother by her mother while her father is still alive,stays separately from them ,doesn't provide any financial support to them? The girls mother is economically sound,has job and they stay with maternal grandparents.Now,the girls mother wants to ensure that no property/money to go to the husband in the event of her sudden death,if happens so and the girl should inherit her 100%propery and her maternal grandmother should be her legal guardian and the girl stays with her maternal grandmother. How to manage,please advise.

The lady can dispose her self acquired/earned/absolute estate in her life time by a valid WILL (preferably registered) , and/or by a registered deed e.g; settlement deed with life rights….and narrate her desire properly in the same..

Take help of a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in testamentary/ civil   matters  and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..

 Check for such counsels at LOCAL civil courts, HC……




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x