Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taran Saini   05 July 2021

Legal advise require for petition letter to be filed

dear sir
myself have meet brain hamerage while returning from offical company tour on jan 20th 2021 and still going on for multiple sitting under neuro doctor till date.
need to know my rights as till date have spend around 25 lac as hospital bill from my pocket but yet haven't received any thing from company insurance. have send bills to insurance company via my employer too but till date no compensation has being given yet.

company is paying me salary yet and myself totally on bed rest due to neurological surgery going on.
every operation bills and hospital discharge summary is shared by me to my company hr and team leader.

please guide further that what is positive and negative in my case as per Indian law.
even email has being dropped to hr from my spouse for the incident happened while returning from offical tour.
please help in drafting an e-mail/petition letter where I can ask for help from my company for this incident happened while I was on duty for financial support.

Company is only saying verbally that they will support but reality is that I haven't got even 1 rupee help from the company itself and insurance that company is provided.

please 🙏 guide as I am going via a bad phase due to financial crunch that has hit our family.

can be reached at tsinghsaini@gmail.com need to get this done. please help and can be connected at above e-mail address.
regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register