LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh (Consultant)     16 March 2011

Leave adjustment against shortfall of notice period

My relieving date is 21 jan. But i requested to release me on 18th Jan and I got released on 18th Jan.

Now in fnf they have given me the salary till 18th Jan and They also deducted amount of 3 balance leave.

Please help.

Learning

2 Replies

Jagdish (Manager-Business Coordination)     17 March 2011

Dear Sir,

What the management has done in your case as per the information stated by you is correct, as you have been terminated from the roles of the management with effect from 18th Jan, instead of 21st Jan is just only because of your request.  

There question of raising pay for 3 days is illegal as there is a golden rule NO WORK NO PAY.

Kindly note that the Notice Pay is one of your employment conditions and the managment has to observe the Terms & conditions as per your Appointment Order and if you observed that conditions, the management has to effect the Notice Pay.  If there is any balance leave in your credit account, which can be encashed as per your service conditions or the Certified Standing Orders as the case may be.

SAGALA AMARNATH (HEAD - HUMAN RESOURCES)     23 May 2011

Dear Mr.Saurah,

You have no claim for the period from 19th to 21st since they have relieved you as per your request on 18th business close hours.  How come you will be eligible for leave once you are relieved from the services of the company.

You have no claim and it is not in order.

Thanks

Sagala Amarnath

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register