Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lawyers, you are Liars,co-rapists,co-thieves,co-murderers.

Page no : 2

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     02 July 2010

It is not the success of lawyes rahter It is the failure of investigation agencies and administration, also not that lawyers are taking advanges of holes in law.  Same law was there in sixties, but the thing were differrent.

Lawyers and advocates have not come from planet "Mars or elsewhere", When demand stops, supply vanishes.

(Guest)

arvind ,quite a valid question you have raised,Judges are not gods(though there are/is not any gods/god/God  by the mercy of God).They should also be condemned.Remember only a few days back they were hesitating to declare their assets.

(Guest)

Rakhi ji,first understand a few more things about me.My real name is tusharcosmic--I have posted 40 videos on youtube under this very name--on diverse field of life--law,religion,festivals,mythology,history,politics,games etc.

If you will watch the videos ,read the info given under these videos and read comments/abuses and my replies,you will understand what type of person I am.

Then if you decide to talk with me ,give me another message,certainly I will call you.

And this not only for you but for all the other friends also.

(Guest)

Ashutosh Ji,people are well aware that they should hide nothing from there doctors and lawyers.

Lawyers know that if tenants approach them for fighting their cases because they do not want to evict, this can never be justified ethically.

Lawyers know that if a person whose cheque has bounced ,he must be in debt of some amount to someone otherwise cheques are not given to anyone without any reason.

These are just common sense matters.

One more thing, before judges of the court of the law,we all are judges in our lives.An IO of police judges what charge should be levied on whom (though mostly his vision is blundered because of political/staff approaches or money offers.)

Similarly as i have cited example of Gandhi ji,lawyers can also leave or accept a case on its merits/ethical grounds.

They too are judges. 

niranjan (civil practice)     02 July 2010

Though I partly  corroborate the statement of Mr. Madhuji, however I would surely like to appreciate his courage to speak straight, let it may look offending.I simply understand from his anger that we have to use our conscious which we do not. In every walks of life this is happening to every one and yet we have lost courage to oppose , and the simple reason is that all are the same,from whom to expect justice or reasonable solution.Mr. Madhu, take  example of Mr. Bhaskaran,instead of complaining or being frustrated,fight with courage against every evil.and injustice..

(Guest)

Mr. Niranjan,I am not frustrated ,I do fight with social evils in my own ways .I am tusharcosmic on  youtube--just visit.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     02 July 2010

There are lawyers who are doing good work. Lawyers get appointed by both the parties, so in this case 50% are with the client who have merit.

There are some lawyers who put us in trouble , but also there are some lawyers who takes us out of trouble. It is the fear of Law/judiciary which has contained the executive and politicians, otherwise they together (Executive + politicians) would have shown us the days that we even can not imagined.

At last I want to say that who have worshipped Lord Shiva have got "Vardaan" from Lord Shiva, whether he was "SUR" (GOD) or "ASUR"(DEVIL). Ex- "Bhasmasur".

AMIT BAJAJ ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     07 July 2010

Lawyer is needed to  both the parties in a case whether he is complainant or defendant so that fair trial can take place and justice is done. If no lawyer takes the case of a defendant how justice will be achieved? Its not the lawyers who decide, lawyers only help in ensuring that fair trial takes place. Your comments are immature baseless and irrational

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/SHOULD-ADVOCACY-BE-A-PUBLIC-SERVICE--20251.asp   (I want it)

SHOULD ADVOCACY BE A PUBLIC SERVICE ?

In the cases which are filed by the Government it should be the responsibility of the Government to provide legal aid / service to all against whom it has filed the cases. 

In the cases wherein the Government is not a party the responsibility to provide defence Lawyer / Advocate to the opposition should be lied upon the claimant and finally upon the looser.

BUT, the Advocate / Legal aid should be provided by the Government.

The Advocates / Lawyer should be under PUBLIC SERVICE registered with the Government on the basis of some PAYMENT OF WAGES REGULATION alike.

The citizens should apply to Government to provide an Advocate / Legal Aid and accordingly should deposit the wages to the Government and the Advocate / Lawyer should be paid by the Government.  

NO DIRECT TRANSACTION SHOULD BE BETWEEN ADVOCATE / LAWYER AS THE PUBLIC SERVANT.  NO PRIVATE ADVOCATE SHOULD BE ALLOWED OFFICIALLY TO BE APPEAR BEFORE COURT.

ONLY, In the Business Matters the Private Advocate should be allowed, however, there should be some regulation for transactions through public service.

PAYER SHOULD BE THE MASTER AND SERVER SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE LEGALLY.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-ARE-THE-MAIN-ACCUSED-FOR-CORRUPTION-IN-JUDICIARY-20190.asp

WHO ARE THE MAIN ACCUSED FOR CORRUPTION IN JUDICIARY

Do the judges, who are corrupt, takes money DIRECTLY from the accused persons ?

It is who that proposes money to judges for favour ? ADVOCATES ?   NO?

If NOT, so that question still stands there, so IT IS WHO ?

Is this not the story behind huge fees of so called BIG ADVOCATES ?

The BIG ADVOCATE means THE BIG MANAGER.  NO ?

IN THIS ANGLE THE JUDGES SEEMS THE VICTIM OF CORRUPTION

BY ADVOCATES WHO PROPOSES AND GIVES MONEY TO JUDGES.

OTHERWISE WHAT ?  HOW COULD IT BE DONE ?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/JUDICIARY-FOR-ALL-INDIANS-OR-SALE-JUSTICE-TO-CUSTOMER--20111.asp 

JUDICIARY FOR ALL INDIANS OR SALE JUSTICE TO CUSTOMER?

It is a democratic right of citizens of a democratic state to have equal justice from the state and it is the duty of a judiciary of a democratic state to serve the justice equally to all the citizens.

It is an affair of the democratic state to provide justice to all the citizens irrespective of their status. 

It is the only affair of the judiciary in a democratic state to provide justice to all the citizens free from any barring. 

IS THIS HAPPENED IN OUR DEMOCRATIC INDIA ?

OR

JUSTICE IS ON SALE TO THOSE WHO CAN BUY ?

IS THIS NOT A;            JUDICIAL COMPANY (P) LTD. ?

WHERE ARE THE DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS OF INDIAN CITIZENS IN JUDICIARY ???

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/IS-IGNORANCE-OF-DUTIES-A-CRIME-AGAINST-NATION--20194.asp

SHOULD IGNORANCE OF DUTIES BE TREATED A CRIME AGAINST NATION ?

SEVEN QUESTIONS FOR DEFAULTERS

(1)  Is ignorance of duties by public servants “CRIME AGAINST NATION (RASHTRADROH) ?”

(2)  Is this “BREECH OF CONTRACT” ?

(3)  Can they be charge-sheeted by Police on a complaint by a citizen ?

(4)  Can the Court of Law move trial for this ?

(5)  If the charge of ignorance of duties proved; what will be punishment ?

(6)  Can the unjustified emoluments received by them or paid to them be recovered ? With interest ?

(7) Can their monitoring supervisor be take up equally ?

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     07 July 2010

Hello Madhu.

Yes I agree with that.....................................

IT IS BAD TO ATTACK ONE RESPECTED PROFESSION QUITE UNNECESSARILY & IN GENERAL.

THEY DO THE DUTY – WHICH ASSIGNED TO THEM, BY THIS SOCIETY.

YOU MAY HAVE GENUINE GRIEVENCE ON A PERTICULAR PERSON, BUT THIS IS NOT NICE AND PROPER WAY TO OUT BREAK, IN THIS MANNER.

THANKS.

DO NOT POST AGAIN THIS KIND UNWANTED THINGS

deepa b menon (legaladvisor)     18 July 2010

Dear madhu sir see never say that lawyers are criminals, rapist ,murderer. For example if  a dont take the case thenits sure that  b will take the case ........As  a lawyer .I am  helping needy and poor people.More ever all  lawyers are not a goverment servent or working in IT compananies. There are lawyers india  who  had helped  poors and still helping .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register