LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshmi Veer (electrician)     26 April 2011

LAW ON GIFT DEED

As my father purchased a shop room in 2006 and made registration in name of me.Recently in 2010 i gifted the property to my aunty(my father own younger sister) for getting loan for her new constructing house.I did the gift deed without knowing to my parents.My aunty didnot applied for loan and she place that property for sale.By knowing this all i informed to my father and i ask my aunty what r u doing all this but she refuse me all.By knowing this all i cancelled the gift deed recently one month back and change to my name.But now she claimed a petition on me and my father in the court how we can return back the property once given.Please suggest there is a law we can return back the property and still my father doing business in that shop and it is the only property to our family and now i am 25.Please help me in regarding in this issue

Learning

1 Replies

Lakshmi Veer (electrician)     26 April 2011

As my father purchased a shop room in 2006 and made registration in name of me.Recently in 2010 i gifted the property to my aunty(my father own younger sister) for getting loan for her new constructing house.I did the gift deed without knowing to my parents.My aunty didnot applied for loan and she place that property for sale.By knowing this all i informed to my father and i ask my aunty what r u doing all this but she refuse me all.By knowing this all i cancelled the gift deed recently one month back and change to my name.But now she claimed a petition on me and my father in the court how we can return back the property once given.Please suggest there is a law we can return back the property and still my father doing business in that shop and it is the only property to our family and now i am 25.Please help me in regarding in this issue

var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,google,googlebuzz,more' } 0Share

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register