FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Raj   29 November 2022

Landlord reduce to repay advance money

landlord reduce to repay the advance money. How to recover the money? can I complaint to police or u should file a case against him.


 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 November 2022

You have not posted the complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query