LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajani Naik   10 April 2018

land matter

my mother stays as one place when owner bought the property 40-45 years ago. she looked after that property 4-5 years without any rent or agreement and after that owner come and stays with their family. now a days after owner died her wife now says my mother to leave the house. we no proof except ration card , gas connection & voter ID. now can you suggest me what will i do or any solution is there.

Learning

7 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   10 April 2018

In the absence of a proper rental agreement, your mother may be legally evicted as she is a licensee & now will be treated as trespasser..

*unlawful licensee

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 April 2018

If the lady and her family are not title holder/owner then actual owner and his/her legal heirs can ask the occupant to vacate the premises..and ask payment of rent if any.

Settle the matter preferably, amicably…… and the family of owner may agree to consider some of your request..

At that time before 40 years for pagdi system no agreement was their. And my mother & dad stays as a property care taker at that time as per owners own wish. then now how its illegal.

also my father offer them a rent but owner don't take it as our good family relations

Now they give the land to the builder they told all of us to empty the house including the 9 chalwl members & they offer 9 chalwl members approx. 1.5 lakhs only.

Pl mail me all details at basu_kunal@hotmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register