LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sami Patel (SERVICE)     11 December 2012

Land landy wants to move in her property

I am still unclear about my circumstances I have so many questions and tenant on the  property is pretty evil and I face lots of challenges May be I need  to learn a lot and ask around how to deal with this situation.

Sir I have a question and need you help on some of the issues  as follows:
1. My mother 80 years inherited a small piece of land from her father at Kurla W property is belongs to two brothers A & B  jointly without any border in between, A sold his property to the builder and B is my mother now only got her name on the property as far as rooms are concern means other then rooms e.g. 5 Rooms area 800sq ft.  on the property card, Agreement Deed copy  & 7/12  shows 1500sq ft. rest of the outskirts has been not on the property card. How do we get the additional 700 sq feet when Mulund talathi office denial the rest of the piece will ever we own as him it is belong to the builder who bought property from party A.

Question:  Is it possible to acquire the balance as per in 7/12 & agreement gift deed on the property card?

2. We have X Y Z tenant on the property since 25 years, X bought the room from previous tenant 20years ago on pagdi system which we don’t have any record or receipt but he pay rent 85 rupees he has turned residential room in to warehouse  for leather goods since maybe 15 years. I have recently served a legal notice through an advocate to vacate the if not returning to reverse back to residential room, since 3 months I have not heard anything from him, My father passed away recently and my mother who doe not have any house under her name wants to move in to her property to live.

Question: What are the chances we can evict the tenant  and make it as our home to live in own property because we do not have any house to live we are renting it. How much time and money we are talking to file  Civic case with a lawyer .

I would appreciate if you help us guide the right way.

Thanking in advance for an early anticipation

Sincerely

Sami Patel

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register