LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRV   19 October 2021

Land boundary dispute with tahasildar, collector party

I have a land dispute with govt, I am going to file suite for perceptual injunction in Jr civil court, I make defendant collector or state revenue secretary instead of Tahasildar, what will happen?

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query