LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil   01 February 2019

Land acqusition in case of mortgage property

Govt has acquired Agri land for construction of Highway in my nearby village where we have financed Agri loans. Some farmers who have defaulted have given account number of different banks for their payment and are not willing to deposit our loan amount. They have received the amount as well.
Is there any way we can recover the loa n amount.
please help



 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 February 2019

You need to initiate civil action to recover the loan amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads