LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudhanshu   26 May 2018

Labour law query

under which sections can be person appeal to review, recall and revise an interim order passed by a labour court

Learning

1 Replies

Baban Tuplondhe   26 May 2018

my wife has registered a false 498 case against me and my family .after the delivery she did not come . in her complaint she has said that I harassing her due to her educational loan but the thing is that she has got scholarship of 153000 her loan was 182000 . The loan was taken in 2007she was working as a nurse since 2010 . I got married in 2014 . she filed case in 2015 . when she forced me to pay it from her salary I used to pay as long as she was with me . I am having the bank statement as well along with receipt. during marriage time she had taken 100000 personal loan her parents were paying it but her educational loan was transfer to another bank she was forcing me to pay that loan as well were I refused she filled case against me and my family . in her statement she says that I went her hospital and beaten her . she went government hospital took x-ray in that it show no injury but after one month she takes x-ray in her private hospital it show fracture . but on that day I was present in my school there signature of with time. there two witnesses they have not yet come to court after sending them summons . the court gave up one and waiting for doctor but he also not coming . Will I get acquittal. if I contest a divorce will she get my property which on my fathers name . Will minor child claim property . please guide me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register