Upgrad LLM

judicial review of police order

advocate

While submitting an Application against police order/ Administrative order , it is not mandatory to make accused a party.
Because the answering respondentt will be police and not the accused.
Neither the court should advice
Applicant to make accused Respondent.
It is matter of fact that accused on his own appeared before court on every hg.

Lawyer

What are the facts of the case vis-a-vis problem ?

Total likes : 1 times

Retired employee.

I agree with your opinion, and bringing police as respondents brings more accountability for flaws in the investigation.

LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER

Unless complete facts are furnished, it is not clear as to context in which you expressed such a view please.

advocate

Sir , I submit that in every case , it is not mandatory that accused be made a party/Respondent in judicial review application.
Accused are at liberty to see the proceedings or get certified copies of proceedings.
whatever be the nature of review order of course Police will inform accused at Police statition and will be given chance to defence himself.

advocate

Boss Rule of Law, the bookish Law. And Pakistani advocates are famous for getting justice to their clients. I am from Karachi.
I think that if an accused lucky enough to engage an advocate , no one can restrict him from seeking justice , specially police. Pakistan police and Justice system are efficient and transparent.
In Pakistan , ropes of Rule of law are in the hands of advocates . And we all know that Pakistani Laws are based on Indian and English Law in accordance with Islamic Principles.

advocate

sir your comments are correct about my residence.
I appreciate your observation.

advocate

Off course Constitution is supreme in democratic countries like India and Pakistan also , thats why the judicial review of admn orders are fiked before courts of law by the Advocates.
Sir I am thankful for your valued response.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x