LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Team Lead)     05 February 2018

Judgment execution proceedings

Hello Respected Senior Matter Experts, Honourable court gave the judgement for executing Sale Deed for a plot in my mother's name for a 8 yrs running civil suite. The judgement was passed two years back and honourable court asked the other party to do the sale deed within 60 days else we can execute it through court commissioner. However the other party has then filed a RCA sorting a clearance from person who had POA and sold the plot to us. The POA holder was also appointed by the other party to carry out the transactions on their behalf. Also the POA holder was cross examined by court while the judgement was released. I seek your guidance on: 1. how can the execution proceedings be started as per court judgement 2. How to suppress/bypass the RCA 3. Time that will go to carry the execution proceedings We have taken the procession of the plot based on the court order two years back. thanks and regards, Vishal


 1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 February 2018

File an execution petition to get execute the judement of the court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register