Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nandan (bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb)     26 September 2014

Joint property

sir

grand father have 4 sons . my grand father purchased a land jointly in his three elder sons wife .but in 1971 my grand father was purchased a land in my father name that time my father not doing service . that land is sold by 3 brothers wife and my father is a witness on sell deed and they are not give any share to my father .they tell you take that land which is  in your name my father is a service holder and he purchased a plot in my mother name and construct the building by his retd benefit money and bank loan ,and sell of my mothers ornaments(we have full proof).now we sell that land which is in my father name .

now they demand share from that money and also demand the share on that building which is in my mothers name.my father is a younger one of them. case is in court now .they tell that u got share that land which is in ours wife name so that property is also a joint property. they pray court to add this property in this suit . can legally as per law they can got share on it.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 September 2014

Your query is  confusing, better analyse the facts and come back with the actual problems so that you will get proper opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register