LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Agrawal   10 May 2019

Job

Hello everyone i am qualified Chartered Accountant and searching for a good firm in kolkata where Corporate law or taxation cases are dealt with. For the same i am also attaching my CV, it will be a great pleasure and oppurtunity to work with eminent professionals. 

With Regards

Akash Agrawal

Learning

2 Replies

freshofftheboat   10 May 2019

Originally posted by : Akash Agrawal
Hello everyone i am qualified Chartered Accountant and searching for a good firm in kolkata where Corporate law or taxation cases are dealt with. For the same i am also attaching my CV, it will be a great pleasure and oppurtunity to work with eminent professionals. 

With Regards

Akash Agrawal

You're needlessly exposing your personal information friend. Value your privacy. If someone needs to offer you a job, they can PM you but in any case, as Om Prakash ji said, this is not a job site so uploading your Resume here is quite unnecessary.

Akash Agrawal   10 May 2019

Hello respected members,

I am having no intention to misuse this platform. Since, i found that previously this type of jobs discussions are posted and many value added advices were given by valuable members, i thought i would also be getting some guidance either because their are certain persons who are experience and willing to share guidance to new freshers.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register