Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HONEY (HR MANAGER)     12 March 2008

it firm

HI

ALL

IF THE COMPANY DOES NOT DEDUCT ESIC & PF THEN WHAT IS THE LAW FOR IT.

IF THERE ARE 10 TO 15 EMPLOYEES THEN.

Learning

5 Replies

HONEY (HR MANAGER)     12 March 2008

no one has the reply

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     12 March 2008

Even if the provisions of PF Act are not applicable in a particular establishment, if employer and majority of employees agree, the Central Provident Fund Commissioner can apply the provisions to that establishment by issuing a notification in Official Gazette. [section 1(4)]. Once the provisions of Act become applicable, it continues to be applicable even if number of employees fall below 20. [section 1(5)].

S. Krishnamoorthy (Business)     13 March 2008

With regard to ESI, there is no need for registration if the no. of employees is less than 20. S. Krishnamoorthy

HONEY (HR MANAGER)     14 March 2008

can any one tell me that how is the salary calculated for eg basis hra,convayance etc give me the percentages coz i am bit confusede so

Chitra Sharma (Executive - HR)     18 March 2008

BAsic=40-50% of Gross HRA=50%(Metro)/40% on Basic Conveyance=800 per month, Children Education = Rs 100/-, Medical Reimbursement = Rs 1250/- (fixed), Telephone expenses = Rs 500 - Rs 750, book & periodicals = Rs 500 Remaing all depending up on the company pay structure and comes to deductions 01.ESI(<=100001 gross only)=1.75% on gross(Employee) 4.75% on gross(employer) 02.PF(<=6500 Basic )=12% on basic (Employee =13.61% on Basic (Employer) 03.Professional Tax= depends upon the gross salary slab,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register