Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   20 July 2018

Is wife eligle for alimony & maintenance from present husband after taking alimony grom previous husband

my wife has taken alimony from her ex husband.is she eligible now to ask alimony and maintenance from me? is any judgement s yo deny her, she is well educated, pg

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

She taken alimony from old husband? Why did you marry such a woman? Life long battle now or you also pay like old husband. End of matter.

1 Like

Krishna   20 July 2018

She/family cheated us by hiding her 498A cases/settlement s etc. No person will marry a woman who filed 498A. I need if any judgement to deny alimony & maintenance,NOT sarcastic comments and advice

(Guest)

Judgement etc wont be of any use.  Nobody follow those judgements.  Simly waste of stationary.

Better to take mutual divorce.  Next time do good homework to gather details about girls past, history, court cases etc.

That too only if you have any zeal left.

You hire some wiked advocat and chalk out plan how not to give alimony to wife.

There are many adcvocates around.  I myself helped many in the past to not pay aliimny to wife and lead peaceful life. You talk to some 10-20 adocaets and see who will help you.  But the advocate will eat up what  mony you want to save by not paying wife.

This is not sarcastic. This is reality. What you dont pay wife, you will pay to adovcate.

What I suggest is dont waste ilfe in  court.  Dont repeat past mistake.  Find some girl who has clean past, and marry, mainly learn to adjust that is secret of happy married life.

TGK REDDI   20 July 2018

There's one song:

Mohabbat ab tijarat ban gayi hai; tijarat ab mohabbat ban gayi hai.

We can now say:

Shaadi ab tijarat ban gayi hai.

You must pay alimony or maintenance.    No help.     Gender-biased laws.

Krishna   20 July 2018

Dear Ramoji Kumar, You have many alias names here and giving sarcastic advises. To get rid of the cases and have peace, if mens starts paying mainrtenance and permanent alimony, these kind women will find someone else and same story will be repeated which is happened in my case. She got alimony twice and for money sake married me, now asking money. I will pay to advocates  than paying for such b*tches. I'm the 1st person to give her/family a shock  and because of my 420 case she was behind the bars for 10 days.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 July 2018

The maintainance from 1st marriage may stop upon remarriage.

The female spouse may claim alimony from 2nd failed marriage .

Krishna   20 July 2018

Dear sir, from 1st & 2nd husband she has taken permanent alimony

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register