Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is it dangerous for men to file divorce

Page no : 2

(Guest)

If wife has gone, let her stay there.  If you have taken dowry, return it. (if marriage ends).  If she is neither returning nor talking, let him go and put 1-2 shots, see if she gets pregnant.  Once pregnant, things might change.  Let him keep goind and coming, putting shots.  If she does not want to stay with him, let her stay where she wants.

These days marriage works this way only.  Call it weekend couple or month end couple or fortnight couple.  When she wants dic she will call him when he wants to fcuk he will go.

Somehow marriage will be alive.

Slowly they will come to some common understanding.  Might be so her mother or father will kick bucket, then she might feel lonely, and want to come back.

Already once divorced.  This time I suggest somehow continue even if you dont like.

All models are same, in woman, all do some sound or other.  No model vehicle is problem free.

Marriage life is adjustment.  If you want you call me or ask your great divorcee son to call me.  I can put in some missing parts (in the head).

Snavi   15 November 2017

See Mr. raj Malhotra how can you say that we are the culprits without knowing the original facts. We are not staying with our son, we stay 700 km away from him. My husband is 75 yrs old and I am 68. Both of us worked in a University and led a prestigious life. Dont make joke using word like the mother of a great divorcee son. To us divorce is a sore. We never get involved in the personal matter of our son even I am posting in your site without even knowning him. One of my friend suggested this to me and really got lots of valuable suggestions. If cant take the matter sympathitically just dont suggest anything. We dont need suggestions from someone who can make such inhuman remarks to elderly people.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Snavi
See Mr. raj Malhotra how can you say that we are the culprits without knowing the original facts. We are not staying with our son, we stay 700 km away from him. My husband is 75 yrs old and I am 68. Both of us worked in a University and led a prestigious life. Dont make joke using word like the mother of a great divorcee son. To us divorce is a sore. We never get involved in the personal matter of our son even I am posting in your site without even knowning him. One of my friend suggested this to me and really got lots of valuable suggestions. If cant take the matter sympathitically just dont suggest anything. We dont need suggestions from someone who can make such inhuman remarks to elderly people.

That is what the problem is with you parents.

You are teachers/professors who are retired now.

Teachers and professors have high ego.  This ego comes from that moment you enter into a classroom full of students, your discretionary power to award marks, so on and so forth.  From the day you joined service to the day you retire and the day till you are alive most of them would be addressing you saar sirr, mam, maam, madumm, madammm etc.  This give some more boost to your ego.  Some will address you as madam sahib, proffessor sahib.  These are all ego boosters. With ego bigger than your noses, you both husband and wife have totally forgot to teach your son basic rule of marriage, which is to adjust with each other.

If wife does not adjust with husband, husband has to adjust with wife (if the marriage should survive).

Once already your son has failed, this is supplementary exam that he has given, this also he did not appear and is about to fail?  This is no college exam or some school test. It is life test.

Here once you fail, second chance only few people get.  In second chance one should not screw up. Ask your son as I have suggested to go to his wife, whenever he can and cajole her and try to build relationship with her.

Getting divorce second time is almost impossible for your divorcee son.   Please bear this advice in miind.

My words might be harsh.  You might have been professor all your life, but this time I am teacher and you are seeking advice.  I have given advice to you.  Ask your son to follow it. Or else it be too late shortly.  

Snavi   15 November 2017

Again you are mistaken sir we are not egoistic people and that is why we are continuously trying to bring her back. Actually her mother is a cancer patient and she prefers to stay with her though she has an elder brother and his family to look after her but she is not ready to come back and always giving petty excuses. She left home 2 months ago. My question is how long we can wait for her to come back.

(Guest)
Again you are mistaken sir we are not egoistic people and that is why we are continuously trying to bring her back. Actually her mother is a cancer patient and she prefers to stay with her though she has an elder brother and his family to look after her but she is not ready to come back and always giving petty excuses. She left home 2 months ago. My question is how long we can wait for her to come back. wont

Why dont you go? You dont have money for bus charge?

She wont come.

You wont go.

What can anybody do?

On top of this you are scared that she will file case on you and your divorcee son and 75 tears old husband.

I have given advice, that you dont want to follow.  You counter argue that you are not egoistic.

NObody else is replying to your query.

Anyway you have done your duty by marrying your useless son not once but twice.  

Let him solve his problem.  Why do you even bother?

If you want me to arrange for some goons, I can arrange, we will chalk out a plan, we will lift your great divorcee daughter in law and her mother along with the house and put them in your sons house backyard. What say?

I will let you know my charges.  Deal? laugh

(Guest)

If your great divorcee daughter in law wants her husband to be tied to her cot, I can get that arranged too.

laugh

1 Like

Kumar...... (occupation )     15 November 2017

Originally posted by : Adv Raj Malhotra

Again you are mistaken sir we are not egoistic people and that is why we are continuously trying to bring her back. Actually her mother is a cancer patient and she prefers to stay with her though she has an elder brother and his family to look after her but she is not ready to come back and always giving petty excuses. She left home 2 months ago. My question is how long we can wait for her to come back. wont

Why dont you go? You dont have money for bus charge?

She wont come.

You wont go.

What can anybody do?

On top of this you are scared that she will file case on you and your divorcee son and 75 tears old husband.

I have given advice, that you dont want to follow.  You counter argue that you are not egoistic.

NObody else is replying to your query.

Anyway you have done your duty by marrying your useless son not once but twice.  

Let him solve his problem.  Why do you even bother?

If you want me to arrange for some goons, I can arrange, we will chalk out a plan, we will lift your great divorcee daughter in law and her mother along with the house and put them in your sons house backyard. What say?

I will let you know my charges.  Deal? 

pls add me as your friend i need help from you.

Snavi   28 November 2017

Sir,

Now we understand that we have been trapped by my daughter-in-law's family. Few days back she sent legal notice 125 cr pc claiming Rs. 75,000 per month as maintenance and given lots of false allegations. She filed a FIR in Sep only which we didn't know. Actually marriage was not important to her she planned it before marriage so that she can extort money from her her husband and with that money she will be able to take care of her ailing mother and that is why they never tried to mitigate the problems if there any inspite of our level based trying. My son and my husband repeatedly visited their house to convince her to come back. But she and her mother was never ready to talk. How to fight this false 125 cr pc. Please suggest.

Regards

Snavi

(Guest)
Sir,

Now we understand that we have been trapped by my daughter-in-law's family. Few days back she sent legal notice 125 cr pc claiming Rs. 75,000 per month as maintenance and given lots of false allegations. She filed a FIR in Sep only which we didn't know. Actually marriage was not important to her she planned it before marriage so that she can extort money from her her husband and with that money she will be able to take care of her ailing mother and that is why they never tried to mitigate the problems if there any inspite of our level based trying. My son and my husband repeatedly visited their house to convince her to come back. But she and her mother was never ready to talk. How to fight this false 125 cr pc. Ple yase suggest.

Regards

Snavi

75000 into 12 into 65 years (brighter side that she ilves for upto 100) and ur son upto 120. is 58500000 rupees. You can multiply and check with your hubby beside you..

So your DIL has made full plan for lifetime.  Court will support her decisoin and may order the amount. 

Then you need checkbook to sign or simply open one sb account in her name and do account    transfer, time to time she will ask appraisal also, court will grant that too.  

Keep all downloads of bankstatement ready for showing it in court, that your innocent kid is paying to his more than innocent wife.

If you need to get out of this mess without paying a penny, you need a crooked lawyer.  You might as well want to contact me.

(Guest)
Sir,

Now we understand that we have been trapped by my daughter-in-law's family. Few days back she sent legal notice 125 cr pc claiming Rs. 75,000 per month as maintenance and given lots of false allegations. She filed a FIR in Sep only which we didn't know. Actually marriage was not important to her she planned it before marriage so that she can extort money from her her husband and with that money she will be able to take care of her ailing mother and that is why they never tried to mitigate the problems if there any inspite of our level based trying. My son and my husband repeatedly visited their house to convince her to come back. But she and her mother was never ready to talk. How to fight this false 125 cr pc. Ple yase suggest.

Regards

Snavi

75000 into 12 into 65 years (brighter side that she ilves for upto 100) and ur son upto 120. is 58500000 rupees. You can multiply and check with your hubby beside you..

So your DIL has made full plan for lifetime.  Court will support her decisoin and may order the amount. 

Then you need checkbook to sign or simply open one sb account in her name and do account    transfer, time to time she will ask appraisal also, court will grant that too.  

Keep all downloads of bankstatement ready for showing it in court, that your innocent kid is paying to his more than innocent wife.

If you need to get out of this mess without paying a penny, you need a crooked lawyer.  You might as well want to contact me.

Snavi   28 November 2017

I knew it will be you who will come up first with your valuable suggestions. Anyway thanks for your precious suggestions as you always give to others.

(Guest)

5 crore 85 lakh dont give.  Give now 5 -6 lakh and take mutual divorce.  What you like, 5 crore 85 lakh till the age of 100. or 5-6 lakh.

Am sure after debacle no 1, you would not want to give even a penny this time to dear divorcee dotter in la.  Am I correct?

By the ayw how is your innocent dvorcee son doing?  did you go and meet your innocent dotter in law?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register