LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.R.K.PRASAD-Advocate (SELF)     27 March 2014

Is certain rent inh or ino?

Can a person transfer rent by WILL DEED to his major son by writing that the property will be transfer after the execution of WILL and the rent will be enjoyed from right now.  If so whether the income is HOUSE PROPERTY OR OTHER SOURCE  TO SON.. Is there any pssibility of clubbing income to father..


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register